Kotak Junior Scholarship for the academic year 2023-24 is accessible to only those students who have secured above 85% of marks in class 10 board exams(SSC, CBSE, ICSE) and also who have enrolled in class 11 within the Mumbai metropolitan area.
To avail of this scholarship the candidate’s family income must be rupees 3,20,000 or less.
Table of Contents
Kotak Junior Scholarship 2023
|Scholarship Name||Kotak Junior Scholarship 2023|
|Launched By||Kotak Mahindra Group|
|Applications Start||5th July|
|Final Date For Application||15th July|
|Scholarship Amount||3,000 per month|
|Declaration Of Final Selected Students||b|
- Secured above 85% of marks in class 10 Board exams.
- Family income must be 3,20,000 or less.
- Enrolled in class 11.
- Belonging to Mumbai metropolitan area.
Kotak Junior Scholarship 2023 Application
- Click on the link provided below.
- The official website appears on the home page.
- Go to the application form link and get yourself registered by your email id/phone number.
- Get an OTP for identity verification.
- Log in and fill up the application form with your email id/phone number and password after registration.
- Fill up all required details and upload required documents as needed.
- A certificate of income will be required to submit within 3 months of filing the application form to Kotak Education Foundation and the income on the certificate should match income on the application form.
- Students who are selected will be informed by KEF via telephone call or message on or before 30th August 2023.
- Income certificate
- Recent passport-size photo
- Student’s Adhar card
- Parents Adhar card
- SSC mark sheet
- Pan card of one earning parent
- Student bank details
Thus, students can now get all information regarding Kotak Junior Scholarship by simply visiting this article.
I’m Sourav, (BA) Graduate. Specialized content writer. Get accurate information from Moneygita.