The Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana apply online including an overview, documents required, eligibility, benefits, the online application process, and the registration process is discussed here in full detail.
The Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana (PM-SYM) 2023 was actually launched to serve the purpose of old age protection and the future security of the unorganized sector workers.
As per the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2023, the beneficiary would receive a minimum assured pension of Rs 3000/- per month after attaining the age of 60 years.
Table of Contents
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana (PM-SYM) Overview
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana|
|Launched By||Finance Minister Mr. Piyush Goyal|
|Beneficiary||Unrecognized Sector Workers|
|No. of Beneficiary||Expected to be around 10 Crore approx|
|Amount Contribution||Rs 55/- per month to Rs 200/- per month|
|Assured Pension Amount||Rs 3000/- per month|
|Category of the Scheme||Central Government Scheme|
|Department||Ministry of Labour and Employment Government of India|
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2023
We have seen that workers/laborers in the unorganized sector have to face many economic difficulties and to overcome these difficulties, different types of schemes are launched by the Central Government.
For this vision and objective for the betterment of the workers in the unorganized sector, the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana (PM-SYM) 2023 has also been launched by the Central Government.
It is a voluntary and Pension Scheme for all unorganized workers whose age falls between 18-40 years.
This PM-SYM (Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana) is applicable only to those laborers whose monthly income is less than Rs 15,000/- and a pension of Rs 3000/- will be given to them on their completion of 60 years of age.
The Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana (PM-SYM) was launched by Union Minister Piyush Goyal to give benefits to all unorganized sector workers such as drivers, rickshaw pullers, cobblers, tailors, laborers, house workers, kiln workers, etc.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Documents Required
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Card
- Postal Address
- Bank Account Details along with Passbook/Jan Dhan account number with IFSC
- Recent passport-size photos
- A valid Mobile number
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Eligible Criteria
- The applicant/applied worker must be an Unorganized Worker (UW) in an unorganized sector.
- The age of the applied worker must be between 18 to 40 years of age.
- The monthly income of the worker must not be more than Rs 15,000/-.
- The applicant of the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana must be a citizen of India.
- The Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana applier must not be a Tax Payer
- The eligible worker should not be covered under EPFO, NPS and ESIC schemes.
- The applied worker must have a functional valid mobile number along with the Aadhar card.
- Please note that a Savings Bank account is also mandatory for the applicants under this scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Online Registration
- For the registration process, the interested applicants who want to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana, first need to visit their nearest CSC (Common Services Centre) Office.
- The applicant must carry all the necessary documents like an Aadhar Card, Bank passbook, Photographs, and Mobile with them while visiting their nearest CSC (Common Services Centre) Office.
- Then the applicant has to submit all the required documents to the CSC (Common Services Centre) Officer for the verification process.
- Once the verification is done, the CSC Agent will fill out the application form for the applicant.
- After the form fill-up, the CSC (Common Services Centre) Agent will give the printed application form to the applicant, for future purposes and for availing all the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana (PM-SYM).
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Apply Online Process
The process for the online application of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana (PM-SYM) is done in three different ways as given below:
- Self Enrollment Process Using Mobile Number OTP.
- CSC VLE using CSC Connect.
- Admin Login using Admin Credentials
Here in this article, we are going to give information on the application process of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana By Self Enrollment Process Using Mobile Number OTP, which would be a very easy process to access and can be done by everyone.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Self-Enrollment Process
To apply for the PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana by the self-enrollment process, we need to visit the official website of PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana whose link is given below for reference https://maandhan.in/.
Now after clicking the above link, we have to look for the “Services” heading on the homepage of the PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana website.
Under the “Services” header we have to look for “New Enrolment” and need to click on it. A page will open up showing the following options
- Self Enrolment Using Mobile Number OTP
- CSC VLE using CSC Connect
- Admin Login using Admin Credentials
Now we have to click on the option “Self Enrolment Using Mobile Number OTP”. On clicking the option “Self Enrolment Using Mobile Number OTP” we have to enter our 10-digit mobile number and click on the “Proceed” button.
Then we need to fill in our name, email id, and captcha carefully. After that, we need to click on “Generate OTP”. Now we need to enter the OTP received and verify it.
After successful verification, we have to fill out the application form and upload the required scanned documents in JPEG form.
After careful checking and review for any mistakes, the form has to be submitted by clicking on the “Submit “button. We can take the printout of the applied form by clicking on the “Print” option for future purposes.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Monthly Contribution
The monthly contribution for all the unorganized workers who are between 18-40 years is ranging from Rs 55 to Rs 200 per month until the age of 60 years.
For this monthly contribution of the worker, the government also contributes an equal amount which makes them eligible for a pension of Rs 3000/- per month under the PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana (PM-SYM).
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana (PM-SYM) Objectives
- Providing financial help to all workers of unorganized sectors after the age of 60 years by giving a pension amount of Rs.3000/- per month.
- If the worker dies before the age of 60 then the spouse is eligible to continue the scheme and get 50% of the pension amount.
- Under this scheme, the applied workers of this Scheme will become more self-reliant and self-dependent to make their future safe and secure for their families.
- The Government of India is aiming to help all those workers/laborers in the unorganized sector so that they can avail of all the benefits under the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Advantages
The main advantages of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana (PM-SYM) are:-
- It will give support to the unorganized sector workers in their old age by giving a monthly pension of Rs 3000/-
- The working class of the unorganized sector can lead their lives well after crossing the age of 60 years.
- They can lead a life of self-respect without depending on others in their old age.
- Under the PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana, the amount received by pension can solve the problem of essential needs of food, drink, clothes, medicine, etc. in old age.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Important Points
- The workers of the unorganized sectors aged between 18 to 40 years are applicable for the Scheme
- The salary of the applied workers must be within Rs 15,000/- per month.
- The worker should be excluded from taking any type of benefits of the Pension Scheme.
- The beneficiary of the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana will be given a pension of Rs 3000/- per month under this Scheme.
- To avail of the pension amount of Rs 3000/-, the beneficiary of this scheme will have to invest between the age of 18 to 40 years.
- Please note that the pension will only be provided after the completion of 60 years of age for the applied workers.
- The applied workers for this scheme must not be a taxpayer.
- It is a monthly basis contribution/investment for all workers of the unorganized sectors under this Scheme.
- Under this Scheme, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly contributions can also be done as per applicable conditions.
- After the death of the applicant, 50% of the pension amount will be provided to the nominee of the beneficiary
- No such educational qualification for the applicant is required to get the benefit of this scheme.
- As the scheme is portable, the applied workers can carry it with them, if they change a job or move to a different city
- As the PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana was launched by the Government, the guarantee is always there from the government, getting pension payments on time.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana (PM-SYM) 2023
- The Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana is actually a savior for the laborers in their old age and is basically working on the prospect of old age protection.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana, unorganized workers like cobblers, street vendors, fishermen, rickshaw pullers, agriculture, and construction workers, etc. are the direct beneficiaries of this Scheme.
- The same amount is contributed by the Government which equals the amount contributed by the worker to the PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana
- A little contribution from today’s earnings of laborers can give them relief in the future by giving them a pension of Rs 3000/- from the Government as per the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana
- It is to be noted that after the death of the beneficiary of the PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, the wife of the applicant will get half the pension i.e. Rs 1500/- for a lifetime
- Under the PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, the amount of Rs 3000/- will be transferred directly from the Jan Dhan account to the beneficiaries given bank account number.
Occupations Included For Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana
- Home Based Workers
- Street Vendors
- Brick Factory Workers
- Head Loaders
- Rag/dustbin pickers and Domestic Workers
- Rickshaw Pullers and Rural Land Workers
- Agriculture workers
- Construction workers
- Beedi, Leather, and Handloom Workers
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Domestic Work
People Not Applicable For Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana
- The people working in the organized sector.
- The people who fall under Employees’ Provident Fund members.
- The people who are Members of the National Pension Scheme.
- The people who are Members of the State Employees Insurance Corporation.
- The people who are paying income tax and are regular Tax Payer
Main Beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana (PM-SYM)
- Small marginal farmers
- Landless Agricultural Laborer
- Animal Care Taker
- Construction and Infrastructure Workers
- Workers and Packers in brick kilns
- Leather Craftsman
- Domestic Workers
- Vegetable and Fruit seller
- Migrant Laborers etc.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana Premium Amount Chart 2023
|Member’s Scheme Entry |
|Member’s Monthly Contribution (Rs)||Central Govt’s monthly contribution (Rs)||Total contribution|
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana (PM-SYM) Challenges
- To make contact with every unorganized worker and make them aware of the scheme.
- To ensure that workers are making the monthly contribution on a regular basis
- To maintain the accuracy of PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana so that the pension payments are done on time.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Helpline Details
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana(PM-SYM)|
|Department||Joint Secretary and Director General (Labour Welfare)|
|Under||Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India|
|Postal Address||Ministry of Labour & Employment Govt. of India, Shram Shakti Bhawan Rafi Marg. New Delhi-110001|
|[email protected],[email protected],[email protected]|
The Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana (PM-SYM)is a great scheme launched by the Government for the benefit of unorganized workers to secure their financial future.
As the PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana is an affordable scheme, it brings opportunities to all the unorganized workers to secure their future safe for their families.
The Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana offers a guaranteed monthly pension of Rs. 3,000 on attaining 60 years, providing social security to them. With the guaranteed monthly pension of Rs 3000/-, the unorganized workers can have a comfortable life in their retirement time
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana is a future savior plan launched by the Central Government for all the workers in the unorganized sectors who are actually contributing around 50 percent of the nation’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and making our country proud.
Under the PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2023, the basic aim of the government is to make a significant difference in the lives of unorganized workers and give them a happy future.
So if anyone has any type of query or confusion regarding the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Apply Online process then please comment on our webpage. We will definitely try to solve this and give you the correct information regarding the full details of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Online Registration.
I’m Sourav, (BA) Graduate. Specialized content writer. Get accurate information from Moneygita.