Seekho Kamao Yojana Online Apply, Learn and Earn Scheme Online Registration.
A new scheme named MP Learn and Earn Scheme has been launched under the Madhya Pradesh Government to provide training and financial help to the youth in the state. This scheme will also provide employment opportunities along with a monthly stipend to the youths.
Through this article, we have discussed all the important details of the MP (Madhya Pradesh) Learn and Earn Scheme.
Table of Contents
CM Seekho Kamao Yojana 2023
|Scheme Name||MP Learn and Earn Scheme|
|Other Name||Mukhymantri Sikho Kamao Yojana (MMSKY)|
|Department||State Cabinet of Madhya Pradesh|
|Objective||To Provide Opportunity For Unemployed Youth|
|Beneficiaries||Class 12th Pass, ITI Degree Holders, Diploma|
|Official Portal Name||Mukhymantri Sikho Kamao Yojana|
|For The Year||2023|
MP Learn and Earn Scheme Important Dates
The important dates for the MP Learn and Earn Scheme:
|Registration For Institutes/establishments||7th June 2023|
|Registration For Youth For Learning New Skills||15th June 2023|
|Application Process For Youth||15th July 2023|
|Contract Signing Process Between Youth and Institute||31st July 2023|
|Training of Youth||1st August 2023|
|Stipend Receiving Date For Youth||1st Sep 2023|
Seekho Kamao Yojana Stipend Details
|For Class 12||Rs 8,000/-|
|For ITI Holders||Rs 8,500/-|
|For Diploma||Rs 9,000/-|
|For Graduate / Higher Degrees||Rs 10,000/-|
Please note that 75% of the stipend amount will be paid to the trainee on a DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) basis and the remaining 25% of the stipend amount will be paid by the concerned establishment in the bank account of the trainee.
Seekho Kamao Yojana Eligibility Criteria For Applicants
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The applicant’s age should be between 18 to 29 years.
- The applying youth must have a pass-out certificate of 12th class or any degree or diploma certificate.
- The ITI and Graduate degree holder applicants can also register for the MP Learn and Earn Scheme
- All the applicants have to register online for the MP Learn and Earn Scheme
MP Learn and Earn Scheme Documents
- Aadhar Card.
- Educational Certificates
- Passport-size photographs.
- Updated Resume.
MP Learn and Earn Scheme Age Limit For Appliers
According to the notification of the MP Learn and Earn Scheme, the age limit for the applying youth must be between 18-29 years.
So it is clear that to apply this scheme and to avail of the benefits of the MP Learn and Earn Scheme, the youth must have crossed 18 years of age but must be below 29 years. With this age limitation in mind, only those youth will be eligible for the MP Learn and Earn Scheme.
CM Learn and Earn Scheme Online Registration
First, we need to visit the official portal of CM Learn and Earn Scheme.
Then on the homepage, we need to click on “Registration” on the MMSKY Portal on the menu bar.
Then we need to read the instructions and guidelines related to the documents required and eligibility given on the webpage very carefully and click on Proceed for further access.
Then we need to enter our “Samagra ID” along with the captcha. Then an OTP will be sent to our registered mobile no and we need to verify the OTP.
After successful verification of the OTP, we will get full information related to our Samagra ID. Please read it carefully and then we need to enter our “WhatsApp” number along with our email ID for both OTP verification processes.
After OTP verification and reading all the declarations, we need to click on the “Submit” button. After successfully submitting the application form, we will receive a username and password via SMS in our registered mobile number.
Then with our login credentials received on the mobile, we need to click on the “Login” option available on the right-hand corner of the homepage of the official portal of Mukhymantri Sikho Kamao Yojana (MMSKY) https://mmsky.mp.gov.in/.
After the login process, we need to enter our educational qualifications and attach relevant scanned documents for further processing.
The course list will be displayed on the screen according to our educational courses given and we need to choose the relevant course according to our choice. Then we need to choose the training place where we are willing to for training.
Now please view all the information entered by us carefully for any mistakes and need to Save the profile. We can download the profile resume by clicking on the ”Download Resume“ option available at the bottom for further use in the future.
For a better understanding of the online registration process for youth, we are providing a link for all users regarding the “Candidate User Manual”
Apply for Learn and Earn Scheme Online Establishment
First we need to visit the official portal of MP Learn and Earn Schemewhose link is given below
- Then we need to click on the “Establishment Registration” option on the homepage
- We need to enter the name of the authorized person along with the mobile for further OTP verification.
- Then we need to enter the GSTIN after self-declaration to proceed further
- Now after entering all the required information click on “Submit Application”
- We will receive the User ID and Password on our registered mobile.
- Now after login with credentials we need to enter the basic information of the institution along with the EPF no. the total number of employees (if any) and subcontractor information (if applicable)
- After the successful submission of the above details, we need to complete the e-signing process for the final step.
Seekho Kamao Yojana Eligibility Criteria For Establishment
The eligibility criteria required for the establishment sector of the MP Learn and Earn Scheme are as follows:
- All Industrial and Commercial establishments of the state have PAN and GST registration.
- The MP Learn and Earn scheme is applicable to all categories of private institutions, such as Proprietorship, HUF, Company, Partnership, Trust, Society, etc.
- Complete details related to EPFO and the total number of employees working (if applicable) must be provided.
What is CM Learn and Earn Scheme
The CM Learn and Earn Scheme was launched by the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, Shivraj Singh Chouhan with a vision to give financial help to the unemployed youth of Madhya Pradesh.
According to this scheme, an incentive ranging from Rs 8000/- to Rs 10,000 will be given to the youth in acquiring new skills.
Under the MP Learn and Earn Scheme, scooty will also be given to all the sons along daughters who have secured the highest percentage of marks for class 12 in the Government schools.
Besides Scooty and a stipend of Rs 8000/-, the students who have secured 70% of marks in the class 12 board exams in Government schools will be applicable Rs 25,000/- for buying a laptop/computer.
This initiative by the Madhya Pradesh Government will be implemented on the official website https://mmsky.mp.gov.in/ and the registration process for the institution which will provide training will start from 9th July 2023 onwards. The registration process for the eligible youth will start on 15th June 2023.
So the CM Learn and Earn scheme is a great opportunity for youth in Madhya Pradesh to learn new skills and achieve work experience for a good job opportunity.
CM Learn and Earn Scheme Date-Wise Details
- Please note that the registration of the institution/establishment will start from 7th June 2023 onwards.
- Now the registration for the youth, who are willing to learn and work under the MP Learn and Earn Scheme, will start from 15th June 2023 onwards.
- The application process of the youth applying for the MP Learn and Earn Scheme will commence from 15th July 2023 onwards
- The main process i.e. for the contract signing (online process) between the applicant/youth, establishment/institution, and the Madhya Pradesh Government will be starting from 31st July 2023 onwards.
- Now after the signing process has been done the training procedure for the youth in various establishments /institutions will start from 1st August 2023 onwards.
- After nearly one month of training of the youth, the amount (stipend) that was promised under the CM Learn and Earn Scheme will be given from 1st September 2023 onwards.
CM Learn and Earn Scheme Motive
- The primary motive of the CM Learn and Earn Scheme is to provide on-the-job training (OJT) facilities to the youth in professional institutions and Industrial units so that they become self-dependent and stand on their own.
- Under the CM Learn and Earn Scheme and as per the orders of Honorable Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shivraj Singh Chouhan, the establishments and institutions have been directed and told to encourage the youth with professional training.
- For every year there must be at least 1 Lakh youth to be benefitted under the MP Learn and Earn Scheme.
- After the selection process of the trainees, the youth will receive a stipend of Rs 8,000/- to Rs 10,000/- in the training period.
- Under the MP Learn and Earn Scheme, the youth will get a job in reputed companies upon the full completion of training.
Benefits of the Seekho Kamao Yojana
- Training in high-sector areas: Under the scheme of MP Learn and Earn Scheme/ Mukhymantri Sikho Kamao Yojana, the youth will get the benefits of availing training in sectors like IT/Software, e-commerce, BPO, Customer Care, Tourism, and hospitality along with Retail, Sales, Automotive, Healthcare and Agricultural areas.
- Monthly stipend: The trainee will get a monthly stipend of Rs 8000/- to Rs 10,000, which will help them with daily basic expenses
- Assured placement: After the completion of the training, the trainee will be provided with placement assistance for finding the correct job of the trainee.
MP Learn and Earn Scheme Training Advantages For Applicant
Well there are many training advantages for the trainee available under the scheme of MP Learn and Earn Scheme
- A complete industrial-oriented training will be provided.
- Training is implemented with the latest technology and latest processes.
- An assured stipend during the vocational training will be given.
- A State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT) certificate is being given by the Madhya Pradesh State Skill Development and Employment Generation Board (MPSSDEGB).
- The primary advantage of the MP Learn and Earn Scheme Training is to achieve success in regular employment for a bright future.
MP Learn and Earn Scheme Features
The main features of the MP Learn and Earn Scheme are as follows:-
- Besides the training, the trainees are also eligible for financial help.
- With the introduction of the MP Learn and Earn Scheme, the unemployment rate will gradually decrease.
- The young youth of this generation will be able to take advantage of the scheme.
- With the ongoing process of the MP Learn and Earn Scheme, the employment percentage in Madhya Pradesh will rise to a great height.
- After the completion of the training, the youth will become self-dependent and strong enough to stand on their own without depending on others.
MP Learn and Earn Scheme Courses Included
The selected trainee for the MP Learn and Earn Scheme will be entitled to the following courses:
- Management and Marketing Sector
- Service Area
- Hotel Management
- Tourism and Travel Sector
- CA (Chartered Accountant)
- Financial Services Sectors
- Industrial Units
- Software Development Sector
MP Learn and Earn Scheme Helpline Details
The helpline details are given below
|Helpline Contact Number:||0755-2700800|
|Email Id:||[email protected],[email protected]|
|Official Address:||3rd Floor, Gas Rahat ITI Building, Raisen Road, Govindpura, |
Bhopal – 462023, Madhya Pradesh (INDIA)
To create a new opportunity for every youth in Madhya Pradesh, the MP Learn and Earn Scheme has been introduced. Along with the monthly stipend, the scheme also promised job opportunities to the youth for a better future.
The MP Learn and Earn Scheme is a great initiative taken by the Government of Madhya Pradesh to increase the employment rate for a bright future. The primary focus of the MP Learn and Earn Scheme is to provide OJT (on-the-job training) facilities and around one lakh youth will benefit from this scheme.
The MP Learn and Earn Scheme is fully implemented through an official web portal of Mukhymantri Sikho Kamao Yojana (https://mmsky.mp.gov.in/) for giving all the details and benefits related to the scheme.
We will definitely try to solve this and give you the correct information regarding your query on the MP Learn and Earn Scheme.
I’m Sourav, (BA) Graduate. Specialized content writer. Get accurate information from Moneygita.