Mukhymantri Seekho Kamao Yojana Courses List 2023, also provided Learn and Earn Scheme courses PDF.
Seekho aur Kamao Yojana is a remarkable initiative by the government of Madhya Pradesh. The Madhya Pradesh government has initiated a scheme for young individuals who are coming under the age of 18 to 29 years.
The government also gives them enough employment opportunities and also training them with essential skills. The government has provided over 700 types of jobs and also provided various course lists which the candidates can select according to their choice.
The Government of Madhya Pradesh is launching the Mukhyamantri Seekho-Kamao Yojana to furnish over 700 courses spanning 46 different sectors to young people across the state.
Upon completing the training process, participants will receive an honorarium of Rs. 8,000 to Rs. 10,000 and will be equipped to work in both private and public sector jobs.
Here, in this article, you will be able to get all the relevant information regarding the “Mukhymantri Seekho Kamao Yojana Courses List“. This article also brings you information regarding the course list, required documents needed for the Yojana, eligibility criteria, benefits, application, and registration process.
Table of Contents
Seekho Kamao Yojana Courses Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||Mukhymantri Seekho Kamao Yojana.|
|Name of the State||Madhya Pradesh|
|Launched by||Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Courses list||Art, media, writer, chartered accountant etc.|
|Age Limit:||18-29 Years.|
|Date of announcement||17th May 2023|
|Application start date:||15th June 2023|
|Beneficiary||Unemployed Youth of the state|
|Benefits||Monthly stipend of Rupees 8000 – 10000|
Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana Courses List
- Engineering: Electrical engineering, civil engineering, mechanical engineering, and computer engineering.
- Electronics: Telecommunications engineering, electronics engineering, and instrumentation engineering.
- Management: Business administration, marketing, and human resources.
- Healthcare: Nursing, pharmacy, and medical laboratory technology.
- ITI: Various trades such as electrician, plumber, welder, and carpenter.
- Banking: Banking and finance, insurance, and accounting.
- IT: Software development, web development, and data analytics.
- Others: Hospitality, tourism, and customer service.
Type of Jobs under Mukhymantri Seekho Kamao Yojana
Under Mukhymantri Seekho Kamao Yojana, the government offered over 700 types of jobs in the fields of banking, healthcare, insurance, IT, software development, tourism, electronics, engineering and many more.
The scheme provides a monthly stipend of Rupees 8000-10000 to the candidates based on their skill and training.
Eligibility Criteria of Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana
- Madhya Pradesh Residential Proof.
- The candidates must be between 18 to 29 years old.
- Must be 12th Grade pass or higher education.
- Should not be employed under any government job.
- The candidate must have a personal bank account.
The following above-mentioned eligibility criteria are required to avail of the facilities of Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana Courses List.
Required Documents For the Courses:
- Aadhaar Card.
- Samagra ID.
- Registered Mobile Number.
- Bank Account Passbook
- High School Marksheet.
- Intermediate Marksheet.
The following above-mentioned documents are required.
Registration Process Of Applying For The Courses Offered Under Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana
For the Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana online apply you need need to follow this step.
Step 1: Candidates go to www.mmsky.gov.in portal to apply, click on the application link, and you will see the instructions on the screen shown below. After reading all the instructions and eligibility conditions carefully click on the given checkbox and click on the proceed button.
Step 2: Enter your correct Samagra ID and verify the captcha. Now, Click on Send OTP, and you will receive OTP on your registered mobile number in time (If you have WhatsApp facility on your mobile number, you can also receive OTP on WhatsApp). Click on verify and get details.
Step 3: After the OTP is verified, your personal information (which is entered in Samagra) will be received. If your age is between 18-29 and your Aadhaar e-KYC is complete then you will be eligible for registration.
Step 4: Enter your WhatsApp number (if you are using WhatsApp on a registered mobile number in Samagra). If so, you can click on the checkbox shown. Enter your Email Id and OTP sent to the given Email Id and verify.
Step 5: Submit your application by clicking on the checkbox after reading the below-given announcements carefully. After successful submission of the application, you will receive a User ID and Password via SMS and Email.
You can log in to your profile by using your User ID and Password, in which you will have to enter your educational qualification (Please add your minimum educational qualification (12th / ITI / Diploma) and mark sheet of any one educational qualification).
After adding the educational qualification, you can add the courses of your interest as shown (you can add a total of 30 courses of your interest in which you are willing to train) the organization will contact you based on the course you have added and You will be suggested training programs on the basis of added courses.
Add places of interest where you are willing to go for training and save work experience and certification information. See the preview of all the information entered by you and save the profile. Then, you can also download your resume.
How to get a Samagra ID?
- Visit the Samagra Portal – To begin with, the process, the first step is to visit Official Samagra Portal. Candidates must have an Aadhar card, ration card, voter card, 10th mark sheet, bank account details, PAN card, etc. to apply for the process. Once all the documentation has been assembled applicants can begin the process online.
- Create a new user account – The next step requires creating a new one. Applicants should ensure they have a valid mobile number and email address as they will receive an OTP to verify the new user account.
- Fill out the personal details form- This form collects information about the applicant’s identification such as their full name, date of birth, gender, address phone number, email address, and any other pertinent information.
- Upload required documents- The required documents include identity proof, an education qualification certificate, and a government certificate.
- Submit the application.
- Visit the nearest Jan Suvidha Kendra- At the Jan Suvidha Kendra, you will need to provide your personal information and biometrics such as fingerprint and photos.
- Collect the Samagra application form- The Samagra application form contains details about the applicant such as their name, address, date of birth, and other important information that you need to fill up.
- Attach the required documents – Along with the application form candidates must attach all the required documents to apply for the Samagra ID.
- Submit the application to Jan Suvidha Kendra.
What is Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana?
“Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana” is an employment generation program initiated by the government of Madhya Pradesh. It aims to provide skill-based courses list to the underprivileged youth of the state who are not able to get good jobs due to a lack of skills.
The program helps them to develop their skills in various fields such as handmade things, garment making, computer skills, and other vocational activities.
The initiative also provides financial and marketing support to the youth who complete the training successfully so that they can start their own small-scale business and become self-sufficient.
Future plans and expansion of Mukhymantri Seekho Kamao Yojana
Talking about the future plans and expansion of “Seekho Kamao Yojana” the program will progress further with new energy and determination.
Future plans include expansion to new areas, to include more mother tongue people in business, and in future opportunities like the people of Madhya Pradesh will be established in their life and will be able to lead a more peaceful life.
The government wants to provide new employment opportunities to the unemployed youth of Madhya Pradesh through this scheme.
Benefits of the Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana
- The Government announced that those students who have got the highest marks in their class 12 exams will be given a scooty.
- Those students who have got 70% of marks in their class 12 exams will be given 25000 rupees for laptops and computers.
- A monthly stipend will be given to the candidates ranging from 8000 to 10000 rupees.
- Also, the government aims to empower the youth by giving placement assistance after completing the training.
- The program offers a wide range of benefits including access to skill development courses, job placement assistance and entrepreneurship support.
Impact of Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana
- The scheme has a significant impact on the state. It has provided skill-based training to numerous unemployed individuals to make them become economically independent.
- The program has created an environment for employment and entrepreneurship in the state and also eradicated the problem of unemployment.
- This will not only impact the individuals but also the whole economy of the state.
- The scheme has proven to be a game changer in the battle against unemployment and has provided a Ray of hope for Madhya Pradesh.
Moreover, this scheme will not only provide work opportunities to the poor but will also give them a chance to change their standard of living by using new sources of income.
Through this scheme, the Madhya Pradesh government has resolved to build a positive and self-reliant society. To build a united and efficient India, the Seekho Kamao scheme is a new chapter in Madhya Pradesh.
Thus, we have given all the necessary information about the Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana courses list & also given the PDF of the Learn and Earn courses list. You can now easily get to know about everything related to the scheme by visiting this article.
What are the courses offered under Mukhymantri Seekho Kamao Yojana?
The courses offered under Mukhymantri Seekho Kamao Yojana are art, media, railway, engineering software development, IT sector, hospital & nursing, hotel management, marketing, electrical engineering, civil engineering, etc.
What types of jobs are offered under Mukhymantri Seekho Kamao Yojana?
The jobs offered under Mukhymantri Seekho Kamao Yojana are banking, insurance, IT, etc.
What is the age group to avail of the courses under Mukhymantri Seekho Kamao Yojana?
The age group between 18 to 29 years is eligible to avail of the courses under Mukhymantri Seekho Kamao Yojana.
What are the benefits offered under Mukhymantri Seekho Kamao Yojana?
Students who secured a good percentage of marks in class 12 will get a scooty, those students who got 70% of marks in class 12 will get 25000 rupees for laptops & computers and additional 8000 rupees will be given as a monthly stipend.
I’m Sourav, (BA) Graduate. Specialized content writer. Get accurate information from Moneygita.