Bhabishyat Credit Card Application Form PDF: Hello friends, you know that the Bhabishyat credit card application started on the 1st of April. So the PDF link of the application form required to apply for this scheme is given at the end of this article. From there you can easily collect the Bhabishyat credit card application form.
Table of Contents
Eligibility for Bhabishyat credit card application
- To apply for this credit card, the applicant must be a citizen of India and a resident of West Bengal for 10 years.
- The applicant’s age should be between 18 to 45 years.
- Only one person from each family can apply for this loan. Here the word family means self or spouse.
- There is no specified family annual income to apply for this scheme, so there is no family annual income limit here.
- Transport workers, building and other construction workers can all apply for this credit card.
These were the eligibility criteria to apply for the Bhabishyat credit card. Now let’s see how you can apply for this credit card.
Article about: Bhabishyat Credit Card Application Form PDF
Bhabishyat credit card application Process
Applications for Bhabishyat credit cards have already begun. There are two methods of application available.
- The first method is through the government camp at your nearest door.
- and the second method is through the online application on the official website of West Bengal Bhabishyat credit card.
If you want to submit an application to Duare Sarkar, then for that collect the application form and project report from Duare Sarkar (the application form and project report are given in this article, you can also download a PDF from here).
After collecting the application form, fill the form correctly and submit it to Duare Sarkar with the necessary documents attached. Then learn how to apply online. What is the online application process for Bhabishyat credit cards?
The step-by-step procedure to apply online is: The link to apply online is given below. By clicking on that link, you will be redirected to the online application page. There are four options on that page-
- First of all, there are guidelines for applying online, read it a bit through which you will know the size of the documents to be uploaded.
- Second is the list of documents required for the online application.
- Thirdly there is a blank PDF form to apply offline.
- Fourth, there is a link to apply online, by clicking on this option, the online application form will be opened.
To apply online you have to create a user id and password and log in first. Click on “click here to register” to create a new user ID and password. Enter your name, email id, and mobile number there.
An OTP will be entered on your phone for mobile number verification, write that OTP and click on the blue color “Registration” text below. Then you will get the user ID and you will be asked to create a new password.
After creating the new password there, you got the user id and created the password. Log in with that user id and password. After login, the application form will be opened. The personal and business details of the applicant have to be filled in this application form.
- The name of the applicant is in the Full Name of the Applicant box.
- In the Father/Mother/Garden Name box write the name of the applicant’s mother and father.
- Enter the applicant’s date of birth in the Applicant’s Date of Birth box.
- Mention whether the applicant is male or female in the gender box.
- Applicant should enter the applicant’s Aadhaar card number in the Aadhaar number box.
- If the applicant is married then enter the name of the applicant’s wife or husband in the Spouse name box.
- In place of a full address for communication, the address of the applicant should be written along with the mobile number.
- Then write the full address and mobile number of the place where you will do your business in the full address of the project location. If you do business at home, you can write the same home address here.
- In the next box, whether the applicant has applied for karmasathi scheme before, write the answer in the form of yes or no.
After filling up all this information, the photo and signature of the applicant should be uploaded. After uploading the photo and signature, click on I Agree to go to the second step.
In the second step, upload all the documents that are asked to be uploaded as per the instructions. It will ask you to upload the project report (you are given a link on how to create a project report, see it and create your project report).
This was the step-by-step procedure to apply for Bhabishyat credit cards online.
Benefits of West Bengal Bhabishyat Credit Card:
The main benefits of the Bhabishyat Credit Card Scheme are:
- Firstly, the youth of the state who have entrepreneurial skills and those who want to establish their own business. Help them financially.
- Through this scheme, the number of self-employment in West Bengal will increase.
- Multiple opportunities to earn income will be available.
- A sufficient amount of loans can be availed for business without any hassle.
- As a result, the business will improve.
- More people will have the opportunity to work, thereby increasing the number of self-employment.
- Residents of both rural and urban areas can take advantage of this scheme.
Bhabishyat Credit Card Application Form PDF
Collect West Bengal Bhabishyat credit card application form PDF from here.
Join our telegram channel for more updates.
You know that through Bhabishyat credit card arrangements have been made to give loans of maximum 5 lakh rupees to the youth of the state. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the youth of the state for their self-sustainable businesses.
If you are also a businessman and want to grow your business, then you can apply for this scheme. The complete process of how to apply for this scheme, who can apply and the application form fill is mentioned above.
If you read the above written carefully, you will know all the information about the Bhabishyat credit card. If this “Bhabishyat Credit Card application form” article is helpful then share this article with other business people and those who are waiting for a loan for a new business.
- Application form Mahila Samman savings certificate
- Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme application form
- Telangana Gruha Lakshmi scheme application form
- Pm SVANidhi online registration form
I’m Sourav, (BA) Graduate. Specialized content writer. Get accurate information from Moneygita.