Indira Gandhi Smartphone Yojana Registration Online, Check Status, Name Check.
Rajasthan witnessed the commencement of the ‘Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana’ on 10th August 2023. The scheme is basically aimed at empowering the women who belong to Chiranjeevi Families by giving them a smartphone.
The Chief Minister of Rajasthan announced this scheme last year and after such a long time of almost 1 and a half years, finally, the scheme is coming into effect. Read the detailed information below to get updated about the Rajasthan Indira Gandhi Smartphone Yojana online registration & name check.
Table of Contents
Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana
The Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana is a Rajasthan Scheme recently launched for all the women in Rajasthan. The scheme in total is going to benefit 1 crore 40 lakh women across the state.
However, in its first phase, 40 lakh women will be getting free smartphones. This scheme provides free smartphones, internet, and voice call services to the women.
The Odisha Government said that the purpose of providing smartphones to women is to empower them. The government has also given the facility to choose their smartphones according to their choice.
An amount of rupees 6,800 will be given to women. Out of that money, rupees 6,125 will be for smartphones and rupees 675 for the recharge of their smartphones.
Key Highlights Of Indira Gandhi’s Free Smartphone Yojana
|Name of the Article||Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana List.|
|Name of the Scheme||Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana.|
|Launched By||Chief Minister.|
|Beneficiaries||Women of Rajasthan.|
|Women Covered Under Scheme||1 crore 40 lakh.|
|Amount of Money –||Rupees 6800.|
Indira Gandhi Smartphone Yojana Name Check
You can check your name in the Indira Gandhi Smartphone Yojana list by following these steps:
- Visit the official website of https://jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘Indira Gandhi Smartphone Yojana Eligibility’
- Enter your Jan Aadhar Number and select a scheme.
- Click on submit.
If your name is shown in the list, you are eligible for the scheme.
Indira Gandhi Smartphone Yojana Registration Online
You can check your eligibility for Indira Gandhi Smartphone Yojana Registration through the IGSY website: https://igsy.rajasthan.gov.in/s. Here just enter your Jan Adhaar number and select scheme then click the submit button.
Once you are eligible for this scheme go to the IGSY camp.
The Smartphone Purchase Operation Necessitates Several Stages
The following stages are necessary for purchasing the smartphones:-
- e-KYC and Janadhar e-Wallet Setup: The eligible women of Rajasthan will have to undergo an e-KYC on the Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana portal during the camp. Later on, the Janadhar e-wallet application will be installed on their specific smartphones.
- Verification Process – A verification process for the beneficiaries will be validated through the Janadhar number in the portal.
- Submission of Forms – PAN card details of the Eligible will be entered into the portal of IGSY and as a result, three types of forms will be generated and will be handed to them.
- Selection of Mobile Service Provider – Beneficiaries will get a chance to choose their SIM card and data plan at the center of the mobile service provider.
- Smartphone Selection – Beneficiaries will get a chance to select their smartphones according to their choice at the counter of a mobile shop.
- E-wallet transfer and the Documentation Process – The forms that were handed to them will be now filled and submitted at the final counter where the documents of the beneficiaries will be scanned, entered, and uploaded to the portal of IGSY. Thus, rupees 6,800 will be transferred to the account of beneficiaries for purchasing their smartphones.
Objectives Of Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana:
- Indira Gandhi is a unique initiative to empower girls, women, and widowers so that they can get updated about the new schemes being launched by the government for their benefit.
- Beneficiaries will get digitally literate through this scheme.
- Beneficiaries will get internet connectivity so that they can take the help of the internet for study purposes.
- The objective is to provide data sim along with smartphones to the eligible candidates.
Eligibility Criteria Of Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana
- Widowed women and single women.
- Women who have completed 100 days of work under MGNREGA in the financial year of 2022-23.
- Women who have completed 50 days of work under the Indira Gandhi Urban Employment Scheme.
- Girl students studying in classes 9-12 and pursuing education in government ITIs and polytechnics, along with Sanskrit colleges.
Documents Required For Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana
- Aadhar Card.
- Bank Passbook.
- Janadhar Card.
- Chiranjeevi Card.
- Income certificate.
- Passport-size photograph.
- Mobile number.
Benefits of Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana:-
- Eligible candidates will get free smartphones of rupees 6125.
- They can select their smartphones according to their choice.
- Along with smartphones, they will also get a free data sim and recharge of rupees 675.
- In the initial phase of the scheme, around 40 lakh women will get their free smartphones.
First Phase Of Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana
In the first phase of the Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana, around 40 lakh women will get their free smartphones according to their respective choices. These women may be single, widower, students pursuing Sanskrit language, polytechnic, studying in classes 9-12.
In its second phase, the government is going to cover the remaining women who are eligible under the Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana.
Helpline Number Of Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana
The helpline number of the Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana is 181. 0141-2927393. If there is any sort of confusion, help or questions arise within you, you can simply solve it with the help of this helpline number.
Finally, the Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana will empower women in all fields so that they can engage themselves in every matter get updated about everything, and take advantage of it. Through this scheme, women will be digitally literate.
I am V. Manohar, a B.Sc graduate. I am working on an online application and form fill-up-related work. Apart from keeping an eye on various government schemes, I like to share information about them through the Moneygita.