Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam application form PDF download here by scrolling down.
The Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam Scheme in Tamil Nadu is also known as Women’s Basic Entitlement Scheme. Here, this article brings to you the application process of Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thittam by which you can register yourself under the scheme and enjoy the benefit of monthly aid of rs 1000 to each woman’s family head.
The Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam Application Form Fillup process is provided very clearly below, along with this there is also a pdf attached to this article. It is requested to fill up the form very carefully or else it may cancel your chances of getting the Scheme’s benefit.
Further, this article also brings to you essential dates, benefits, budget, eligibility criteria, required documents, features, objectives and many more such things. Read the full article to get all the details.
Table of Contents
Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam Application Form PDF
You can easily download Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam Scheme application form by simply clicking on the button provided below here in this article.
Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam Scheme 2023
|Name of the Article||Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam Application Form PDF|
|Scheme Name||Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thittam|
|Launched By:||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Date of Implementation||15th September 2023|
|Beneficiary:||Women of Tamil Nadu.|
|Age Limit||Must be 21 years and above|
|Required Documents||Aadhaar Card, Electricity bill Receipt, Ration card, etc.|
The Scheme is going to launch on 15th September 2023 in regard to the Former Chief Minister and DMK Founder’s Birth Anniversary, C N Annadurai. Under this scheme, the government has announced to give monthly financial assistance of rupees 1000 to each woman’s family heads in Tamil Nadu.
From Thursday, that is 20th of July 2023, the workers who work in the ration card shops will start visiting the houses and will issue tokens to them. Along with this, the workers will also provide them with the application form and will update them about the timings, dates and location of the camp.
There will be 2 phases of the camp. The 1st phase will be scheduled from 24th July 2023 and will continue till 4th August 2023 whereas the 2nd phase will be starting from 5th August 2023 and will end on 16th August 2023.
The timings of the camp will be from 9:30 am to 1 pm and from 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm on all working and non-working days, that is, from Monday to Sunday.
How to fillup Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam Application Form?
- Firstly, write your name, Adhaar card number and family card number which means ration card number.
- Secondly, write whether you are married, unmarried, divorcee, abandoned or widower.
- Thirdly, tick mark whether you are living in your own house or rented house and then write your district name.
- Fourthly, provide your contact number which should be a valid one.
- Fifthly, give your bank details, that is, the name of the bank, bank branch name, and bank account number.
- Sixthly, write your family details. Here, write the names of the family members followed by their age, occupation, income and paying power.
- Seventhly, give the property details whether you have your own house or not and the funding received from this scheme or not.
- Lastly, write your land-level details and four-wheeler vehicle details.
Key Points To Remember
- While writing your name, you must ensure that the spelling of your name is correct otherwise it may create some hindrances.
- You must ensure that the Aadhar number and ration card number which you have provided is correct and you need to check it repeatedly to avoid faults.
- In some places, you need to tick a mark. So you must be very careful regarding this. If your answer is yes then you need to tick mark at “yes” and if no then you need to tick mark at “no”.
- You must ensure to give each and every information correctly and it must be a valid one.
Eligibility Criteria Of Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thittam Scheme
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu.
- Only the women heads of the family will be eligible for this scheme.
- The age of the women must be 21 years and above.
- The family income of the women should be below rupees 2.5 lahks per annum.
- Women who are unmarried, divorced, or widowed are also eligible for this scheme.
- Only one beneficiary per ration card will be eligible.
- Family consumes less than 3600 units of electricity every year.
- The land holding of the family must not exceed 5 acres in terms of wetland and 10 acres in terms of dryland.
Following eligibility criteria is required to avail the benefits of Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thittam Scheme.
Required Documents For Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thittam Scheme
- Aadhar card.
- Ration card or family card.
- Electricity bill receipt.
- Bank passbook.
- Mobile number.
- Passport-size photograph.
- Income certificate.
Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thittam Apply online
First accurately fill up the Magalir urimai thogai form and attach the required documents (like Adhar card ration car). Then visit your ration shop and submit this form there.
Budget Of The Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thittam Scheme
A sum of Rupees 7000 crore is being allocated for the implementation of the Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thittam Scheme.
Objective Of Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thittam Scheme
The Objectives of Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thittam Scheme are as follows:-
- The objective of the scheme is to provide women in Tamil Nadu financial assistance.
- Another objective can be, to empower women by creating a safe and secure environment for them.
- To improve the livelihood of the women, and raise their standards.
- Reducing gender inequality and promoting inclusivity.
Benefits Of Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thittam Scheme
The benefits of the Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thittam Scheme are provided below:-
- Every month, a sum of rupees 1000 will be given to the woman head of the Family.
- The scheme offers several benefits including maternity assistance, assistance for widows, destitute women and pension seeking women and also elderly women.
- The scheme also prioritizes the safety and security of women making them financially independent.
- This scheme aims to ensure the overall welfare and well-being of women living in Tamil Nadu.
- Nearly 1 million women will benefit from this scheme.
Features Of Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thittam Scheme
The features of Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thittam Scheme are as follows:
- The scheme aims to provide social, economical and financial empowerment to women in the state of Tamil Nadu.
- The scheme focuses on ensuring women’s equal rights and opportunities in various aspects of life including education and financial support.
- Overall, the features of scheme has been designed to promote the rights and well being of women in Tamil Nadu.
The Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thittam Scheme in Tamil Nadu has proven to be a significant stepping stone towards the rights and welfare of women in the state.
Overall, this Scheme will prove to have a positive impact on the lives of many women in the state providing them with greater independence and a sense of purpose. Also, the scheme has been successful in ensuring the upliftment of women in Tamilnadu and serves as a model for others to follow.
In conclusion, I hope that you have successfully downloaded the Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam application form and also have filled up the form correctly.
Here, by reading this article, I hope you have been updated about the details of the Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam Scheme. By Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana online Apply in Odisha Community Support Staff (CSS) and Executive Committee (EC) members received 25,000 loans with 0% interest rate for purchesing laptop.
Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam FAQ
Where can I find the Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thittam Application Form?
The Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thittam Application Form PDF is provided here in the article above with a PDF link. You can download and print it out.
When did the Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam Scheme 2023 application process start?
There will be 2 phases of the camp. The 1st phase will be scheduled from 24th July 2023 and will continue till 4th August 2023. Whereas the 2nd phase will be starting on 5th August 2023 and will end on 16th August 2023.
What documents are required to apply for the Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thittam Scheme?
The documents required for Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thittam Scheme are an aadhar card, ration card, electricity bill receipt, bank account details, mobile number, and passport-size photo.
Who can apply for the Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thittam Scheme?
Women who are 21 years and above can apply for Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thittam Scheme. Also, their family income should be below rupees 2.5 lakh. Married, unmarried, destitute, and widower women all can apply here.
What is the Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thittam Scheme?
Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thittam Scheme is a flagship initiative taken by the government of Tamil Nadu in order to provide monthly financial assistance of rupees 1000 to each woman’s family heads.
When will the Tamil Nadu government implement Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thittam Scheme?
The government of Tamil Nadu will implement the Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thittam Scheme on 15th September 2023.
What are the benefits provided under the Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thittam Scheme?
Monthly financial assistance of rupees 1000 will be given to all women as a benefit under Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thittam Scheme.
Thank you for reading the Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam Application Form PDF article.
I am V. Manohar, a B.Sc graduate. I am working on an online application and form fill-up-related work. Apart from keeping an eye on various government schemes, I like to share information about them through the Moneygita.