Amma vodi 2023 eligible list status check online, Amma vodi eligible List 2023 pdf download.
The Amma Vodi Scheme/Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme was launched by Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy to improve and empower education facilities in Andhra Pradesh.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh is implementing the Amma Vodi as a part of the Navratnalu Scheme and under this scheme financial assistance of Rs 15,000/- per annum will be provided to the students of poor families of government/private/aided schools.
For the better implementation of the scheme, the Andhra Pradesh government has set a budget of Rs 6392 crores so that the education system brings a bright future for the young generation.
Through this article, we are going to discuss all the important details of the amma vodi 2023 eligible list.
Table of Contents
Overview of Amma Vodi Scheme 2023
|Topic||amma vodi 2023 eligible list|
|For the Year||2023|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
|Objective||Implementation of Education and Raising the Literacy Rate in AP|
|Benefits||The child’s mother/guardian will be given financial help for education purposes.|
|Financial Amount Given||Rs 15,000/-|
Amma vodi 2023 eligible list status check online
Click on the given link for direct access to “NBM Application Status” page.
Select the scheme as “Jagananna Amma Vodi” from the dropdown list. Enter the Aadhar Number along with the Captcha correctly.
Click on “Get OTP” and enter the OTP received in our registered mobile for Aadhar authentication. On OTP submission, we can view the related information of our amma vodi 2023 eligible list.
The details of the applied student, submitted bank account, and payment status of the beneficiary are also available there.
Amma vodi eligible List 2023 pdf download
The Amma Vodi Eligible List 2023 is available both in online and offline processes, specially made for the comfort of the users.
For Online Process: The registered beneficiaries who have been selected and are eligible for the Amma Vodi scheme can check the Amma Vodi Eligible List 2023 from the official portal of Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme.
The Amma Vodi Eligible List 2023 will be made available according to various districts for the convenience of the users so that they can search for their selected children’s names easily.
The users have only to visit the official website of Amma Vodi and select their district accordingly to know the result of the published Amma Vodi Eligible List 2023.
For Offline Process: The applied users have to visit their respective schools/ related government-authorized offices or Gram Sachivalayam to get the full information of Amma Vodi Eligible List 2023.
After receiving the hard copy of the Eligible List 2023, they can easily search for the names of their child who have been selected for the Amma Vodi Scheme 2023.
Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2023
Under the Amma Vodi scheme, the Andhra Pradesh Government actually provides a school-going child’s mother/guardian a financial help of Rs 15,000/- per year for their educational purpose.
The main objective of the Amma Vodi Scheme is to provide financial assistance to the mother or the guardian of the applying student who belongs to the below poverty line category. This financial assistance given by the Andhra Pradesh government will be provided irrespective of caste, creed, and religion to increase the literacy rate.
As per the Amma Vodi Scheme, students who are below the poverty line and are studying in government schools/private schools, including residential schools, are included in this scheme so that they can get a better education culture and create their own future.
What are the Documents Required For Amma Vodi Scheme 2023?
- Resident Proof of Andhra Pradesh
- Aadhar Card of Mother/Guardian
- Aadhar Card of Child
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- BPL Certificate
- Voter Id Card
- PAN Card
- White Ration Card
- School Identity Card for the applying Student
- School Certificates
- Bank Account Details
- Passport Size Photographs
- A Valid Mobile Number
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Amma Vodi Scheme 2023?
- The Amma Vodi Scheme is only for permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh.
- The school admission and the necessary related documents of the applying student are required for availing the benefit of the scheme.
- The applying student belonging to any caste/religion or community is eligible for applying the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme.
- The applying student must have 75% attendance in school which is to be ensured by the student’s mother’s/guardian so that they can avail the benefit.
- Only the students who are studying between Class 1 to Class 12 are eligible directly under the Amma Vodi Scheme 2023
- The children studying under the given mentioned schools are only eligible for applying.
Private Aided School
Private Unaided School
- The family income of the applying student must be
For Rural Areas : – Less than Rs 10,000/- per month
For Urban Areas :- Less than Rs 12,000/- per month
- The family member should not be any kind of income tax payee and should own less than 1000 sq. ft of residential or commercial area.
- It must be noted that no family member of the applying student should be A Government Employee/Government Pensioner/PSU Employee
- The area definition of the total land holding should be as follows:-
For Wet Land –Less than 3 acres
For Dry Land –Less than 10 acres
For both Dry and Wet –Max 10 acres
What Are The Important Points Of Amma Vodi Scheme 2023?
- The Amma Vodi Scheme or Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme is a very popular scheme of Andhra Pradesh that is known for empowering the education quality in the state among poor families.
- Amma Vodi is actually a part of the Andhra Pradesh Government’s Navaratnalu Programme which started in the year 2019 and is being implemented with a new phase every.
- With the help of this government scheme, interested students of poor families can pursue their education without facing any financial problems.
- As of now, there are no restrictions being imposed on the total number of applying students for the Amma Vodi Scheme 2023.
- This scheme is basically for the encouragement of education in Andhra Pradesh for a better state.
How The Amma Vodi Scheme 2023 Gives Benefits to the State?
- The Amma Vodi Scheme will encourage eligible students of poor families to send their children to schools for proper education and to make them stand on their own without depending on others.
- Financial help from the government will be given to the families under the BPL category to make their children’s future bright.
- The child labour rate will gradually decrease to form a better-educated society
- A financial amount of Rs 15,000 per annum will be given to the eligible student’s mother/guardian under the Amma Vodi Scheme which will help them with expenses.
- The educational culture and the literature rate of Andhra Pradesh will improve a lot under the Amma Vodi Scheme 2023.
- Interested students will now not need to worry about the expenses of studying under this scheme.
- Now the BPL category students will get the proper educational guidance and access to have a bright future.
How to Apply for the Amma Vodi Scheme 2023?
- For the offline process, we have provided the direct application form in our article given below.
- So after downloading the application form from our website, we request you to take a print of it.
- Now we need to fill the form with the required details like name, address, and other personal details carefully.
- Then we need to attach the required document with the duly filled application form along with the passport-size photograph of the applying student for further process.
- After that we need to submit the form to the nearest government-authorized office for availing the benefits of the Amma Vodi Scheme 2023.
- Please note that we can also upload the correct filled application form on the official website of the Andhra Pradesh government (once it is launched) for successful registration.
What Are the Main Features of Amma Vodi Scheme 2023?
- The eligible beneficiaries will get the amount of Rs 15,000/- per annum directly to their bank account probably on the first month of the year i.e. January.
- This financial help of Rs 15,000/- under the Amma Vodi Scheme 2023 will be given until the Class 12th of the applying student.
- Almost 6392 crore rupees will be released from the Andhra Pradesh government in order to provide proper educational opportunities for all the BPL family’s children.
- Family of Government Sanitary Workers along with Taxi, Tractor, and Auto drivers are eligible to apply under Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme.
- 75% Attendance in school is mandatory and If the mother of the student is not alive then the financial assistance of Rs 15,000/- will be given to the guardian of the applying student under Amma Vodi Scheme 2023
- Please note that Orphans or Street Children who are financially very poor and willing to study are also eligible for the Amma Vodi Scheme.
- The most important thing is Aadhar Card of the Mother/Guardian is mandatory to avail of the benefit of the Amma Vodi Scheme 2023
Amma Vodi Scheme 2023 Helpline Numbers
Important Phone Numbers : 8662883941/8662489417/
4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta,
Andhra Pradesh 521456.
Why Amma Vodi Scheme 2023 Is Best For Education Purpose in Andhra Pradesh?
Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy of Andhra Pradesh has taken a significant step by launching Amma Vodi Scheme 2023 to promote proper education and empowering literature rate for a bright vision of Andhra Pradesh.
With an allocation of Rs 6,392 crores from the Andhra Pradesh government, the main motive of the scheme is to provide financial assistance of Rs 15,000/- per annum to approximately 42 lakh mothers for sending their children to school so that they can complete their education life without any hindrance.
We can say that with the implementation of the Amma Vodi Scheme 2023, the Andhra Pradesh government is marching towards a bright future and laying a glorious path for the educational system for the upcoming generation.
In this article, we have discussed the full details of Amma Vodi Scheme Application Form 2023, Amma Vodi Scheme, Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme, Documents Required, Eligibility, Offline Process, Benefits, and Features.
So if anyone has any type of query or confusion regarding theamma vodi 2023 eligible list, then please comment on our webpage. We will definitely try to solve the query and give you the correct information regarding the full details of amma vodi 2023 eligible listand its offline application process.
I am V. Manohar, a B.Sc graduate. I am working on an online application and form fill-up-related work. Apart from keeping an eye on various government schemes, I like to share information about them through the Moneygita.