On our webpage, all information related to the Mukta Yojana, Mukta guidelines pdf, Mukta full form, mukta project Odisha, mukta yojana online apply and what is Mukta scheme in Odisha are available here with full details.
Table of Contents
Mukta Project Odisha
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan (Mukta Yojana)|
|Launched By||State Government of Odisha|
|Objective||To provide employment opportunities to urban peoples|
|Benefit||Financial help to poor urban people|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Odisha|
|Official Website||To be Launch|
|Mode of Application||To be Declared|
MUKTA Full Form
The full form of Mukta is Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan (MUKTA). The Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan also known as Mukta Yojana is introduced by the Odisha State Government for providing employment opportunities to the urban poor families of the State. Through this article, we have discussed all the related information about the Odisha Mukta project.
What is Mukta scheme in Odisha
The Mukta Yojana also known as Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan is a recent scheme launched by the Odisha Government for the purpose of providing employment opportunities to all the poor urban people of their State.
With the implementation of this Mukya Yojana Scheme, the Odisha Government is trying to improve the living conditions of the poor urban people and create a better future for them.
Mukta Yojana Guidelines PDF
The following guidelines for the Odisha Mukta Yojana are as follows:-
- Under this Mukta Yojana, the project undertaken will be done by manual labor and the use of machines is strictly prohibited.
- There should be no engagement of the contractor in any form for the execution of the project work. It is strictly prohibited under the Mukta Yojana as per the Odisha Government.
- Under this scheme, the community-based organization will identify and prioritize the works or the upcoming Project to be taken in the wards.
Download the Mukta yojana guidelines pdf from here:
PM Modi launched PM Vishwakarma Scheme to provide Indian skilled person 1 lakh loan with 5 % interest rate.
Mukta Scheme Eligibility
The eligibility requirement for the Mukta scheme Online Apply are:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha.
- The applicant must belong to a poor urban family in Odisha State.
- The applicant must belong to the BPL category.
Mukta Scheme Required Documents
Following are the documents required for the Mukta scheme Online Apply
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Copy of Ration Card
- Copy of BPL certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Residence Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Passport Size photographs
- A valid Mobile Number
Mukta Yojana Online Apply
The Online Application process for the Mukta Yojana is yet to be declared by the government. The State Government of Odisha has recently launched the Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan (Mukta Yojana) for providing employment opportunities to the urban poor people.
It is to be noted that the Mukta Yojana is a new scheme and the application process for this Scheme is yet to be launched by the Government. So as soon as the Online Application
The process is officially declared by the Odisha Government we will give you the update for that on our webpage.
So it is requested for all the users to visit our webpage for getting the correct information on the Online Application Process of Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan (Mukta Yojana).
Mukta Yojana Online Registration Form
The official website for the online registration form for the Mukta Yojana (Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan) is yet to be declared by the government. So please visit our webpage for the latest updates on the Online Registration Form.
Mukta Yojana Online Application Form
The online application form for the Mukta Yojana is yet to be officially available on the website. Once the official link for the download of the Application form for Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan (Mukta Yojana) is available, then we will quickly give an update on our webpage for all the users.
Mukta Yojana Online Apply-Highlights
The Odisha Government has introduced many schemes to generate employment in the State, in which Mukta Yojana (Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan) is very prominent in providing employment opportunities.
With the implementation of the Mukta Yojana, the Odisha Government wants to decrease the unemployment rate of the state. Now after launching the Mukta Yojana, job opportunities have increased to a great extent by the Odisha State Government.
Only the citizen of Odisha State who belongs to poor family are allowed to apply for this scheme. With the objective of providing employment opportunities to the poor citizens of Odisha state, the Mukta Yojana (Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan) Is marching towards a bright future for Odisha.
Mukta Yojana Objective
The main objective of Mukta Yojana Online Apply is to provide employment to the urban poor. For further information, the details are given below.
- To provide employment opportunities to the urban people
- With the launch of Mukta Yojana economic empowerment of urban workers will take place for the betterment of their future
- The basic objective of this scheme is to involve the empowerment status of women and self-help groups for the slum area.
- Under this scheme, temporary wage employment will get transferred to a full-fledged scheme to provide employment opportunities.
- Under Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan, the wager amount will be directly credited to the bank account of the beneficiary
Mukta Project Purpose
The main purpose of the Mukta project is to provide job opportunities to all the people of the Odisha State. Another related purpose of the Mukta project is given below:-
- Increasing the job opportunities for poor families
- Helping the women of the State to earn money for themselves without depending on others.
- The women of Odisha can avail the of job opportunities and save money for their other needs and medical purpose
- With this purpose of the Mukta project, the State Government of Odisha is creating job opportunities, thus decreasing the unemployment rate and creating a bright future for the citizens.
- The primary purpose of the Mukta project is to help poor families financially by giving them job opportunities and thus bringing happiness back to their life
Odisha Mukta Scheme Activities Involved
The Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan i.e. Mukta scheme works under the Act of NREGA scheme for urban areas and the following activities are followed under the scheme
- Stormwater drainage
- Rainwater harvesting
- Peripheral development around water bodies
- Green cover increase
Mukta Scheme -Implementation of Works Done
The main implementation of the works done under the Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan (Mukta scheme) are:-
Construction Of Rainwater Harvesting Structure
Under the Mukta scheme, the main target is to conserve the water for which harvesting structures will be constructed. With the help of this rainwater harvesting other planning for groundwater resources, natural ponds, and reservoirs can also take place in the future.
For the full planning of the development of harvesting structures, a lot of work opportunities and manual help will be needed. For which the poor unemployed youth will take a necessary role by taking this job from the Government.
Implementation Of New Water Bodies
Under the Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan /Mukta scheme, there will be the development planning for new waterbodies, public parks, and playgrounds for the local people’s demand based on land availability.
So to complete this above project on time, the urban local poor people under this scheme will be given employment by the Odisha Government. This will increase the scope of work for the unemployed poor citizens of Odisha.
Repairment Of Storm Water Drain
As we all know Odisha State has to face a heavy amount of rainfall during the monsoon and to deal with this type of problem repair of the stormwater drain will be done as a high priority to prevent local flooding.
So for this task, the Odisha Government will be giving a lot of opportunities as a part of the job for the local urban people. This opportunity will improve the living conditions of the local urban and give them a bright future.
To Strengthen the Capacity of Community Organisations
Under the Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan also known as Mukta Yojana, the Odisha State Government is trying to uplift the relationship between residents of the cities and those in the urban areas by strengthening the capacity of the community organization.
Mukta Scheme Benefits
The main benefit of the Mukta scheme Online Apply is to provide sustainable livelihood opportunities to urban people. Other related benefits are explained below:-
- With the implementation of the Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan (Mukta scheme) there will lot of employment opportunities for poor urban people.
- During the pandemic of Covid -19, the Odisha Government has launched an initiative to generate employment, which now has turned into a full-fledged scheme to be known as the Mukta scheme. This scheme has now given a chance for all the poor urban people to change their fortune.
- The primary benefit of this scheme is to increase the economic empowerment of the urban worker thus giving a better life
- Under this Mukta scheme and with the help of different projects being undertaken, the urban people allocated to the scheme can now earn money for their livelihood.
- Different types of work like sanitation, green cover, rainwater harvesting, and stormwater drainage will be taken as important projects under this scheme.
- The main benefit of the Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan (Mukta scheme) is to achieve the success rate of urban wages and employment
Mukta Project Features
Following are the features of the Mukta project
- The main feature of the Mukta project (Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan) is to increase the involvement and empowerment of the State women, self-help groups and Slum development associations.
- More than 114 local urban families are going to be taken under the Mukta Yojana project for availing the benefits from the Odisha Government.
- The Odisha Government has set 40% reservation for the women of the State under the Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan (Mukta project).
- There are at least 3.5 lakh Beneficiaries applying for the Mukta project out of which 40% were women.
- A financial budget of around Rs 100 crore has been released by the Odisha Government for this project.
- The main benefit of this scheme is to increase the economic empowerment of the urban informal worker
- Under the Mukta project (Mukhymantri karma Tatpara Abhiyan) the wage amount of the beneficiary under this project will be directly credited into the beneficiary’s bank account through the direct bank transfer method.
Mukta Scheme Online Vision
The main vision of the Mukta scheme Online Apply is to reduce the problems of unemployment in urban areas of Odisha. To provide them sustainable livelihood for the urban poor including migrant laborers, and women is the main motive of the scheme.
Mukta scheme Conclusion
The Mukta scheme also known as Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan has been launched with the motive of providing various sustainable livelihood opportunities to the poor urban families of Odisha.
Earlier there were not so many opportunities for the poor families living in the urban area. By which the poor families of the urban area have to face many problems and difficulties in sustaining their daily to day life.
So keeping this problem in mind the Odisha Government has launched Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan and it is also known as Mukta Yojana. On our webpage, we have discussed the Mukta Yojana Online Apply Details,
So if anyone is looking for Mukti Yojana and facing any kind of confusion or problem then please feel free to comment here below. Our team is always ready for giving your the correct information related to Mukta Yojana, Mukta guidelines pdf, Mukta full form, mukta project Odisha, mukta yojana online apply and what is Mukta scheme in Odisha.
I am V. Manohar, a B.Sc graduate. I am working on an online application and form fill-up-related work. Apart from keeping an eye on various government schemes, I like to share information about them through the Moneygita.