Information related to the Haryana Ration card download, Haryana Ration Card Status Check including an overview, types of ration cards with details, Ration card download process, uses and benefits are available here with full details.
The Haryana Government has introduced the Haryana Ration card for poor citizens of Haryana. With the launch of the Haryana Ration card, a citizen who is living under the poverty line can apply for the card and avail of all the benefits provided by the State Government of Haryana.
On our webpage, we have discussed all the necessary steps for the Haryana Ration card download by which the applicant can get all the benefits of the Scheme.
Table of Contents
Haryana Ration Card 2023
|Topic||Haryana Ration Card Download 2023|
|Scheme Type||State Level Scheme|
|Types of Ration Card||APL, BPL, AAY|
|Full Form||Above Poverty Line (APL), Below Poverty Line (BPL), Antyodaya Anna Yojana(AAY)|
|Department||Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department Government of Haryana|
|Ration Card Issued By||Government of Haryana via Aadhar Enabled Public Distribution System(AEPDS)|
|Purpose||Free ration for needy families who are under poverty line|
Haryana Ration Card Download 2023
The Haryana Government has introduced the website of the Public Distribution System (PDS) as the official page, whose link is https://epds.haryanafood.gov.in/ for downloading the Haryana Ration card. The Haryana Ration card download full process is discussed below.
Haryana Ration Card Download
To download the Haryana Ration Card, first, we need to visit the official website of PDS (Public Distribution System) whose link is https://epds.haryanafood.gov.in/
Now on opening the link, we have to look for “Citizen Corner“ option on the homepage of the website.
On clicking the “ Citizen Corner “ we will find the option “Search Ration Card”.
Then on clicking the “Search Ration Card” option we will be redirected to a new page asking for “PPP Family Id” along with the Captcha.
Then we need to click on “Get Member Details”
After clicking the “Get Member Details” we will get an option as “Get Member”. After clicking the “Get Member” option, we need to select our head family member name and click on Submit. On submitting, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number.
We must verify the OTP on the website.
After verifying the OTP, we will get the full information of our applied ration cards i.e. Haryana BPL/AAY Ration cards displayed on the page.
We can also view the “Download” option on the same page.
On clicking the “Download” button, a PDF file will be generated.
We should take a print of the PDF file for availing the benefits of the Haryana Ration Card.
Haryana APL Ration Card Download Process
- To download the APL Haryana Ration Card, first, we need to visit the official website of Saral Haryana whose link is https://saralharyana.gov.in/
- On opening the Saral Haryana website, now we need to click on the Sign In Here column and need to provide the Login Id and Password
- If you are a new user then, then you have to register for the Id and the Password.
- Then in the search box, we need to type APL.
- We need to enter the Family Id and click on Send OTP option.
- Then after getting the OTP, we need to enter it along with the Captcha.
- Then click on Submit button.
- Now you will get related details of the APL Ration card on the screen.
- Again click on Submit.
- The APL Ration card will be shown along with a link for download.
- Copy the link and open it on a new page.
- On the rightmost end, you can view the download option.
- On clicking the Download Option, you will get the PDF file on the screen.
- Now open the PDF file and take a printout of it.
Haryana Ration Card Status Check
The full procedure for the Haryana Ration Card Status Check is as follows:
Haryana BPL and AAY Ration Cards Status
- For the status checking of the BPL/Haryana AAY Ration Card we need to visit the official website of the Public Distribution Portal whose link is given below https://epds.haryanafood.gov.in/search-rc
- Now we need to enter the PPP (Parivar Pehchan Patra)Family Id along with the Captcha.
- After entering the above details we need to click on the Get Member Details button.
- On clicking, Haryana BPL Ration and Haryana AAY Ration Cards will be available on the screen depending on the applicant criteria.
- We can see the full information regarding the status of the Ration Card, whether it is pending or not, and if it is approved we can download it further also.
Haryana APL Ration Card Status:
For an APL Ration card, we need to visit the Haryana Saral website whose link is https://status.saralharyana.nic.in/
After selecting the department as “Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department” and selecting the services for “New Ration Card……categories “ we have to enter our Application Number Id.
On successful entering of Application Number Id we can have the Status of our Haryana APL Ration card available on the screen
Haryana APL Ration Card Status check SMS
We can also check the status of the Haryana Ration Card by sending an SMS from our registered mobile number. Simple steps are shown below:-
- In the message option on our mobile we need to type
SARAL < space > < Application ID/Ticket No. >
- After typing the above message, we have to send it to the number- 7738299899
- You will get the Status of your applied Ration Card on your mobile via SMS
Haryana Ration Card Types
The Haryana Government has launched three different types of Haryana Ration Card for all the poor families of their State to give them some financial help in terms of subsidized food from the Government.
The three types are:-
- Haryana AAY Ration Card (Antyodaya Anna Yojana)
AAY Ration card is made for the poorest families and those who don’t have any kind of fixed income. The Haryana AAY Ration card is made Pink in color for identification.
- Haryana BPL Ration Card (Below Poverty line)
BPL Ration cards are made for families whose annual income is less than Rs 1,80,000 and who are living under the Poverty line. The Haryana BPL Ration card is made Yellow in color for identification.
- Haryana APL Ration Card (Above Poverty line)
APL Ration cards are made for families who are above the Poverty line and don’t have so much financial crisis as others. The Haryana APL Ration Card is made Green in color for identification.
How to Get Haryana Ration Card
The applicant who has already applied for the Haryana Ration card can now get it easily from the official websites of the Public Distribution Portal whose link is https://epds.haryanafood.gov.in/ for BPL /AAY Ration cards. And for APL Ration cards we need to visit the official website of Saral Haryana whose link is https://saralharyana.gov.in/ .On our webpage, we have already discussed the steps for getting the Haryana Ration cards ( APL, BPL, and AAY) in a very informative step-by-step process.
It is requested that all users visit our webpage for the full information related to Haryana Ration Card.
Haryana Ration Card Who Can Have It?
As per the Haryana Government, various ration cards are issued by The Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department based on the income and number of members in a family. Please scroll down for the other related information below
- To have the Haryana Ration Card, the first important point to note is that the annual income of the entire family should not exceed Rs.1,80,000 per annum.
- The family must not have any kind of proper house and they are to be living in poor conditions.
- For BPL and AAY Ration cards especially, the family applying for the ration card in Haryana should not have their own bike or car or any vehicle and they must not possess any type of Gas connection
How to Download Haryana Ration Card
The applicant who has already applied for the Haryana Ration Card can now easily download it from the official website of the Public Distribution Portal website link (https://epds.haryanafood.gov.in/)
- We have to Sign In with our Username and Password credentials
- Now select Ration Card 2023 and click on Send OTP
- After verifying the OTP select the ration card category i.e. BPL or AAY
- Click on the Download button and take the print of the PDF file generated
- For the APL Ration card download, we need to visit the Saral Haryana website whose link is https://status.saralharyana.nic.in/
- Then we need to log in through User Name and Password
- After signing in we need to verify the OTP and click on Submit button for the download of the PDF file of APLRation card.
Haryana Ration Card Download Soft Copy and Hard Copy
For the softcopy of Haryana Ration card, we need to first visit the Public Distribution Portal (https://epds.haryanafood.gov.in/ ) for BPL/ AAY Ration cards and Saral Haryana (https://saralharyana.gov.in/) for APL Ration cards. After successful entering of Login and OTP verification (already mentioned above), we can download the PDF file of the Haryana Ration Card online and print it for future use.
For the hardcopy of the Haryana Ration Card we need to visit our nearest office of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department. We have to apply for the hard copy with a written application to get it.
Haryana Ration Card Download 2023 Helpline Numbers
For any official queries related to Haryana Ration Card Download please follow the given helpline details for your help.
For Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department (BPL/AAY):-
Email Id:–[email protected]
For Saral Haryana (APL):-
Email Id:- [email protected]
Haryana Ration Card Download 2023 Benefits
The benefits of Haryana Ration Card Download are:
- We can get food products like Rice, Wheat, Pulses, and Sugar at low prices.
- The edible oil we get from the authorized ration office is also at a low price as compared to the market price.
- Low-cost LPG is also available
- We get kerosene at a subsidized rate
- The Haryana Ration Card also gives the benefit of taking it as proof of Identification while applying for a Domicile Certificate or Voter Id.
Haryana Ration Card Download Highlights
As we all know food is a basic necessity that every individual needs for their survival. Keeping this important thing in mind, the Haryana Government has introduced the Haryana Ration Card intending to provide food supplies to poor families from a ration shop at a subsidized rate. A short informative table is described below for a quick understanding of the users.
|Ration Card Type||Colour Code||Beneficiaries||Subsidy on foods|
|APL (Above Poverty Line)||Green Ration Card||The Families who are above the Poverty Line.||5kg Wheat|
|BPL(Below Poverty Line)||Yellow Ration Card||The Families who are below the Poverty Line.||2kg Sugar|
2.5 Kg Pulses
|AAY(Antoyadya Anna Yojana)||Pink Ration Card||The Families who are the poorest and don’t have any kind of fixed income source||35kg Wheat|
2.5 Kg Pulses
Haryana Ration Card Download 2023 Uses
The main uses of Haryana Ration Card Download are:-
- As a proof of Residence while buying/selling a land
- As an Identity Proof of the citizens
- It is used in the banking sector also for applying for a loan, the opening of a bank account.
- The Haryana Ration card is usually used for availing all the benefits from Government like rice, wheat, pulses, etc at a subsidized rate.
- The Haryana Ration Card serves as a full identification of the whole family as it contains each family member’s name, number of members, gender, income details, etc.
Haryana Ration Card Download 2023 Important Links
The important links related to Haryana Ration Card Download are:-
|Link for Searching Ration Card||https://epds.haryanafood.gov.in/search-rc|
The Haryana Government has introduced the Haryana Ration Card, a government-provided legal document that has many benefits and can be used for the better of the State people. On our webpage, we have discussed the Haryana Ration card download details,Haryana Ration Card Status, overview, download process for APL, BPL, and AAY cards, status checking, benefits, and uses.
So if anyone is applying for Haryana Ration Card and facing any kind of confusion or problem then please feel free to comment here below. Our team is always ready for giving your correct information related to Haryana Ration Card Download.
Next: MP Sambal Card Download
I’m Sourav, (BA) Graduate. Specialized content writer. Get accurate information from Moneygita.