MGNREGA Odisha Job Card List 2023-24, Odisha Job Card Number Search.
The Odisha Job Card List plays a very vital role in securing clarity and responsibility in the implementation process of the MGNREGA scheme. It helps in tracking and monitoring the allocation of work, wages paid, and overall progress of the scheme at the grassroots level.
Here, in this article, you will get to know about the MGNREGA Odisha Job Card list & Odisha Job Card Number Search, key highlights of the Job Card List, features, benefits, purpose and also some additional information.
Table of Contents
Odisha Job Card Number List Search 2023
To see the Job Card list, visit the official website of nregastrep.nic.in. 1st, select the financial year (2023-2024); after that the district then block and lastly the panchayat section.
Then click on the “proceed” button. A long list will appear where the job card number and the applicant’s name are mentioned. Then find your name and click on the job card no. for your job card details.
Firstly, you can see your job card on the top followed by Requested Period of Employment, Period and Work on which Employment Offered and lastly, Period and Work on which Employment Given.
MGNREGA Odisha Job Card List 2023
|Name of the article||Odisha Job Card List 2023.|
|Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA).||Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment GuaranteeAct (MGNREGA).|
|Ministry||Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India.|
|Objective||Providing 100 days of fixed employment to the citizens of the state who are employed in NREGA.|
|Beneficiary||Rural residents of Odisha.|
|Mode||Online process of viewing the names in the list.|
What is the Odisha Job Card List?
The Odisha Job Card List means a list of individuals whose names are registered under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA). These job cards are issued to eligible households, and they serve as an identification document for accessing employment opportunities provided under the MGNREGA scheme.
The job card list contains the names of the job card holders and other relevant information such as their job card numbers and details of the work they are entitled to. The job card list also provides a means for checking the eligibility of individuals and households for various benefits and entitlements under the MGNREGA scheme.
Purposes of Odisha Job Card List
MNREGA scheme in Odisha was started in the year 2005 with the aim of providing 100 days of employment every year to the citizens living in the rural areas of the country with the guarantee of 100 days of employment every year.
- Workers working under MGNREGA Odisha are given a wage of Rs 237 a day. Along with this, laborers get employment in NREGA within a 5-kilometer radius of their Gram Panchayat.
- Under MGNREGA Odisha, laborers are assigned the work of Planting, construction of jihad or pond and Cleanliness, cleanliness of government roads, construction of schools and government offices, etc so that the scenery of the rural environment is maintained.
- A clean rural environment will give rise to a more disease-free area.
- The wages of workers working under MGNREGA Odisha are paid directly to their bank account through online debt. Due to this, the workers get their full salary on time.
- The main objective of starting the MGNREGA scheme is to stop the migration of people from rural areas and to provide them employment in their Gram Panchayat.
The following are the main purposes which are mentioned above.
MGNREG Odisha Job Card
The MGNREGA(Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act) of 2005 has successfully become an influential measure for inclusive growth in rural society by its social protection impact, employment, protection and democratic governance
The mandate of the Act is to provide 100 days of guaranteed wage employment in a financial year to every rural household whose adult members volunteer to do unskilled manual work.
Odisha Job Card Objectives
- The first objective of this program is to provide social protection for the most vulnerable people who are living in rural India by providing them with employment opportunities.
- Through this scheme, the rural people are also provided with social protection through the creation of permanent belongings, improved water security, soil conservation and very high land productivity.
- water security, soil conservation and higher land productivity.
- Strengthening drought-proofing and flood-management in rural areas.
- Aiding in the empowerment of marginalized communities, especially women, scheduled castes, and scheduled tribes through the process of rights-based legislation.
- Effecting greater transparency and accountability in governance.
Features of the Act
- The design of the Act is bottom-up, people-centered, demand-driven, self-selecting and right-based.
- Under this Act, the work will be provided according to the demand of the wage seekers.
- It provides a legal guarantee of wage employment.
- It has legal provisions for allowances and compensation, in case of failure to provide work on demand and delays in payment of work undertaken.
Thus, I would conclude my article now. I have given all the information about MGNREGA Odisha Job Card List 2023-24, Odisha Job Card Number Search. So, you will get to know easily about everything just by going through this article.
I am V. Manohar, a B.Sc graduate. I am working on an online application and form fill-up-related work. Apart from keeping an eye on various government schemes, I like to share information about them through the Moneygita.