‘Amrit Bharat Station Scheme’ is a great initiative taken to improve the railway infrastructure of our Country. Out of 1309 stations that are to be redeveloped, 49 stations in Bihar are chosen. Following are the names of the 49 stations which are to be redeveloped in Bihar:-
Table of Contents
Amrit Bharat Station Scheme List Bihar
Here is the list of 86 Stations in Bihar that are to be upgraded under Amrit Bharat Station Scheme:
- Anugraha Narayan Road
- Bapudham Motihari
- Barsoi Jn
- Bhabua Road
- Bihar Sharif
- Dalsingh Sarai
- Dauram Madhepura
- Dehri On Sone
- Hajipur Jn.
- Janakpur Road
- Karhagola Road
- Khagaria Jn.
- Laheria Sarai
- Mansi Jn.
- Nabinagar Road
- Rajendra Nagar
- Ram Dayalu Nagar
- Sahibpur Kamal
- Shahpur Patoree
- Simri Bakhtiyarpur
- Sonpur Jn.
What is the Amrit Bharat Station Scheme in Bihar
The Scheme is called the ‘ Amrit Bharat Station Scheme ‘ in which the Ministry of Indian Railways is all set to redevelop the various Stations across the nation with good infrastructure and well designed equipment. The foundation stone for this new project was laid down by our Prime Minister on Sunday.
The Amrit Bharat Station Scheme’s budget is more than 24,470 crores which is a very big amount. The scheme will enhance pleasure and good service to the passengers and will boost the ease of life.
Method of Amrit Bharat Station Scheme in Bihar
Under the Amrit Bharat Station Scheme, the main focus will be on the motion of the passengers without any difficulty. The redevelopment of the chosen 508 railway stations will be taken up in step by step manner over the forthcoming years. The Amrit Bharat Station Scheme will be executed via umbrella works authorized from time to time.
What are the improvements to be made under the Amrit Bharat Station Scheme
The improvements to be made under the Amrit Bharat Station Scheme are as follows:-
- Facilities For Divyang – The railway station complex will be Divyang Friendly. Extra care and protection will be allotted to them.
- Focus on Nature and Environment- Focus must be on the tree cover area in railway stations to accelerate afforestation.
- Increased Ease of Access – Passengers will get the benefit of escalators, travelators, and lifts at the stations which will improve and increase the ease of access to all, especially the disabled and senior citizens.
- Renovation Of Old Furniture – The furniture which is there in the waiting rooms, offices, halls and other areas may be renovated and more durable and multi-design furniture will take place.
Scope of Work Under Amrit Bharat Station Scheme in Bihar
The scope of work is the work in which a clear idea about the work to be done is explained in an agreement. Following is the scope of works under the Amrit Bharat Station Scheme:-
- Installation of panic buttons across the various Stations.
- Suitable approach towards sustainable and environment-friendly methods.
- Divyang facilities to be taken care of fully.
- Long platforms.
- Provision for small business meetings and executive lounges.
- Sanitized washrooms, charging points, medical facilities, cafeterias, restaurants, etc to be implemented.
Additional Information About Amrit Bharat Station Scheme:-
- Amrit Bharat Station Scheme is based on the Master Plans.
- The scheme will redevelop the new amenities and will also renovate the old ones.
- The scheme will enable the railway stations to be city centers.
- The scheme will not only invite the passengers for their tour and travel purposes but also for business activities.
Thus, the redevelopment and redemption of 86 railway stations in Bihar will bring many benefits to the passengers and they can have a safe and smooth journey with all the luxuries.
I am V. Manohar, a B.Sc graduate. I am working on an online application and form fill-up-related work. Apart from keeping an eye on various government schemes, I like to share information about them through the Moneygita.