Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Yojana 2023, Mera Bill Mera Adhikar including the introduction, overview, eligibility, documents, rewards, official portal, and advantages are discussed in full detail
Mera Bill Mera Adhikar is a new concept of a scheme being launched by the government recently, in which the consumers can ask for a genuine invoice from the seller on purchasing goods or services.
Under the Mera Bill Mera Adhikar scheme, the consumer after purchasing the goods/services, will have to upload the receipt of the invoice/proper bill on the official website or in the mobile app whichever is easier for them to get the benefits of the scheme..
Now at the end of every month, a draw lottery process will be processed to pick up a few lucky invoices and give them incentive rewards for observing proper tax and implying the Mera Bill Mera Adhikar scheme.
Through this article, we are going to discuss all the important details of the Mera Bill Mera Adhikar scheme and its benefits. So without any delay let’s start the article Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Scheme
Table of Contents
Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Overview
|Scheme Name||Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Scheme 2023|
|Launched By||Central Government|
|Category||Central Government Scheme|
|Under State||Assam, Gujrat, Haryana, Union Territories of Puducherry, Daman & Diu, Dadra, Nagar Haveli|
|Objective||Prevention of tax evasion and encouraging common people to pay GST bills|
|Scheme Start Date||01/07/2023|
|Cash Reward||Cash rewards ranging from Rs 10 lakh to Rs 1 crore|
|Motive||To encourage taxpayers|
|Beneficiaries||Every Common People of the mention States|
|Application Process||Online Portal, Mobile App (Both Android & iOS)|
Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Introduction
The Central Government has officially launched the ‘Mera Bill Mera Adhikar’ scheme from 1st September 2023, to encourage the collection of proper invoices/bills among the customers in the country.
Through this scheme, the Government is giving a chance to every common person to win a bumper prize of Rs 1 crore just by collecting the bill and uploading it in the portal. Besides this, they are also getting a chance to win prizes of Rs 10 Lakh and Rs 10,000/- with the help of participating in the Scheme.
So if you also want to become a lucky person through this government scheme, then we are going to tell you about all the details and ways to participate in this Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Scheme through this article.
States Under Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Scheme
In the first phase of Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Yojana, as of now, this scheme has been implemented in Assam, Gujarat, Haryana, Puducherry, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli. Through proper GST Bills, customers of these given States can join this scheme by uploading their bills to the online portal and can win cash prizes through a lucky draw.
Eligibility Criteria For Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Yojana
- The citizens of the above-given State only are applicable to this scheme
- The people irrespective of any class or caste can apply for the Mera Bill Mera Adhikar scheme.
- A proper invoice or bill of a minimum of Rs 200 is required at the time of online uploading, under the Mera Bill Mera Adhikar scheme
- We can upload only up to 25 bills in a month on the portal to avail the benefit of this scheme.
- The GSTIN of the supplier, bill number, date, and amount must be clearly visible in the uploaded bill.
Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Documents Required
- Aadhar card
- Residence Proof
- A proper invoice or bill of the purchased goods.
- A valid mobile number
- A valid email ID
Application Process For Mera Bill Mera Adhikar
To make the process easier for the customer, the Government has introduced the application procedure both in the online portal and through the mobile app portal which we will be describing the steps below.
Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Official Website
- Visit the official portal of Mera Bill Mera Adhikar→https://web.merabill.gst.gov.in/login
- Do the Sign-Up Process by entering our Name (as per Govt. ID), Mobile Number, and State.
- Login with the given registered mobile number.
- Upload the invoice/bill having the proper GSTIN number, Bill Number, Amount, and Date clearly mentioned
- If you are lucky in the draw process, then you will be notified by an SMS for the cash reward.
Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Mobile App
- Download the mobile app of Mera Bill Mera Adhikar with the given link →https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gstn.msma&hl=en&gl=US&pli=1
- On opening the app you have to enter your Name, Mobile Number, Aadhar Number, and other required data in the app.
- Upload the proper GST bill through the app.
- The lucky winner will be notified by an SMS for the cash rewards.
Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Official Portal / Mobile Application Benefits
The upcoming official portal and mobile application of the Mera Bill Mera Adhikar scheme has the following benefits
- With the use of advanced technology in both the official portal and mobile application, the related information from an uploaded invoice like GSTIN, invoice/bill number, the total payable amount, the tax amount, and other key details can easily be extracted in a minute.
- With the help of this mobile application/official portal, a few lucky invoices would be selected randomly by the process of drawing the lot and they will be applicable for rewards at the end of every month, as an incentive to maintain the tax-compliant process.
- So uploading more invoices in the portal/application in a month will make the winning chance better as every individual invoice can be the future winner. For this both the portal/application will be developed totally for user-friendly purposes.
- The official portal / mobile application will always ensure the correct authentication of the invoices to be selected for the rewards
- This portal/application will ensure flexibility along with accuracy to encourage users to demand genuine invoices and pay the tax accordingly.
- So more transactions are being done for purchasing goods will gradually increase the invoice uploading in the portal. This functioning will be maintained by the portal/application to keep the winning chances of each invoice in a genuine way
Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Advantages
The main advantages of the Mera Bill Mera Adhikar are given below:-
- The tendency and demand of the consumers to ask an invoice/bill from the seller on purchasing any type of goods will be automatically developed and increased.
- Under the Mera Bill Mera Adhikar scheme, a positive and strong belief will develop between the government and the consumer.
- The GST process will be implemented in a more systematic way and it will simplify the system of the country’s Tax process.
- With the long process of the Mera Bill Mera Adhikar, the tax burden on the consumer will automatically decrease making their daily life simplified and happy.
- In the coming days, the Mera Bill Mera Adhikar scheme will be improved and new rules/instructions will be set for further betterment and economic growth of our country
- Further with the introduction of new officials, industrial representatives, and more consumers the total system and planning strategy of the Mera Bill Mera Adhikar scheme will be improved.
- More tax will be deposited to the State Revenue Department by which more development works can be done in the state.
- With the launch of the Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Scheme under the government, people will fulfill their responsibilities properly.
- As of now, even the traders will not be able to evade tax and the consumers will also get rewarded accordingly.
- It will further boost consumer spending every month as the chance of winning rewards will also increase.
- Under the Mera Bill Mera Adhikar scheme, we can check the tax avoiders and encourage them to go for the proper invoice on any purchase of goods.
Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Impact on GST
The main impacts of the scheme of Mera Bill Mera Adhikar on GST are as follows:-
- Under the scheme of Mera Bill Mera Adhikar, the GST (Good and Service Tax )structure of our country will be improved and it will simplify the country’s tax system.
- So the consumer on taking the invoice of every purchase of goods, will make the path for a proper GST system to be followed and make our country self-sufficient in the field of Tax today.
- Proper submission of GST which works under the principle of One Nation-One Tax, will actually have a strong impact on the economic and business growth of our country.
- With the implantation of the Mera Bill Mera Adhikar scheme and proper filling of GST (Goods and Service Tax ), many sectors like exporters, entrepreneurs, agriculture, and industry will benefit.
- Small traders, sellers, and consumers will also achieve many benefits and advantages under the proper implementation of the scheme of Mera Bill Mera Adhikar scheme.
Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Conclusion
Mera Bill Mera Adhikar will bring a change in the economic growth of India and it will boost the Make In India process for the betterment of our country. This scheme will basically simplify the Tax system in our country and help to achieve great achievements in business and other sectors.
Now with the introduction of the Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Scheme/Yojana, the tax contribution of our country is going to increase further thus balancing the economic condition.
Now due to the popularity of the Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Scheme, citizens will also be aware to collect bills from the shopkeepers for the purchase of small items also
In this article, we have discussed the process for Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Scheme, Mera Bill Mera Adhikar, Introduction, Overview, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Rewards Given, Official Portal/Mobile Application, Benefits and Advantages.
For any query or confusion related to the Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Scheme please comment on our webpage. Our team will be available to solve your queries and give you the correct information regarding the full details of the Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Scheme
- Mukhymantri Seekho Kamao Yojana Courses List
- CM Learn and Earn Scheme Online Registration
- Tree Outside Forest in Rajasthan 2023
I am V. Manohar, a B.Sc graduate. I am working on an online application and form fill-up-related work. Apart from keeping an eye on various government schemes, I like to share information about them through the Moneygita.