Check your Assam job card list by following our step-by-step process.
To provide employment/job opportunities for the rural/urban poor people of Assam, the MGNREGA Assam job card scheme has been introduced. This scheme was launched by the Ministry of Rural Development to guarantee work for unemployed people in rural and urban areas.
This scheme will really help the Assam Government for the upliftment of their poor sections of people with a better life and a bright future.
Through this article, we are going to discuss all the important details of the MGNREGA Assam Job Card List.
Table of Contents
MGNREGA Assam Job Card Overview
|Topic Name||Assam Job Card List|
|Full Form||Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act|
|Under Department||Ministry of Rural Development, Assam Government|
|Daily Wage||As of now Rs 213/- per day|
|Beneficiaries||Poor rural and urban people of the Assam State|
|Minimum Days of Work||100 days work|
|Objective||To give employment facilities to the poor section of Assam State|
|Job Card List Process||Through Online|
|For the year||2023-24|
NGMERGA Assam Job Card List Check
On the NGMERGA website Assam job card lists are checked. To check your job card, select the financial year(2023-2024), district, block and your panchayat name. Then click Proceed button.
On clicking the “Proceed” option, the job card list showing on your screen contains job card no. (blue color) and the applicant’s name.
Now we have to search our name accordingly and click on the allotted job card no. (marked in blue color) beside the name of the applicants.
Immediately you will be redirected to a new page containing all the related details of the selected applicants along with other details like beneficiary name, family members, age, gender, address, work period, corresponding village, block and panchayat details.
To download the job card we need to save the file in PDF format first and then take a printout of it for future use.
What is MGNREGA Assam Job Card
The MGNREGA (Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act) is a national scheme run by the Central Government for almost all states of India to provide employment facilities to the poorer sections of the people.
Under the MGNREGA Job card scheme, people in rural can get guaranteed jobs for a minimum of 100 days of employment after applying for it.
The Ministry of Rural Development actually runs this scheme for the betterment of poor rural people by giving them adequate earning opportunities.
Assam Job Card Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for applying for an Assam Job Card are as follows:-
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must be local resident of Assam.
- The applicant must have applied for the form for Assam Job Card from the local Gram panchayat.
- The applicant should be ready for any kind of unskilled job under the scheme.
Details in Assam Job Card
The following details are found on the job card:
- Beneficiary Name
- Name of Father or Husband
- Age, Gender
- Address of the Beneficiary
- The Village, Panchayat, Block, and District Name of the applicant
- Card Issuing Date
- Job Card Number
- Beneficiary Allotted category
- Age, Gender
Assam Job Card Payment Status Check
To check the payment status of their Job Card following steps are to be followed:-
- Visit the official website of MGNREGA whose link is
- On the homepage, we need to find the option “Payment Dashboard” and click on it.
- After clicking we have to log in through our registered mobile number and password along with typing the security code for the login process.
- After a successful login process, we can view our payment status on the screen.
Assam Job Card Benefits
- The applicants/beneficiaries whose names have been selected in the Job card list will be appointed for the 100 days of work.
- As per the Assam Government, the daily wages for the applicants who have been selected for the Assam Jobs Card Scheme, have been increased from Rs 182/- to Rs 238/- as of now.
- Now both the poor people of the rural and urban will be able to avail the benefits of the Assam MGNREGA Job Card scheme.
- The Assam Government now has control of the high unemployment rate prevailing in their state.
- The unemployed people of rural can now become self-dependent and have sufficient earnings for their needs.
- So with the help of this scheme, the beneficiaries on being appointed can work for 100 days out of 365 days in a year.
- The applied candidates for the Assam Job card don’t need to go anywhere to search for their name on the published job card list.
- As the whole process of the job card is made online it will be easier for the applicants/candidates to search their names online without visiting any related offices.
Purpose of MGNREGA Assam Job Card
The main purpose of the MGNREGA Assam Job card is given below:-
- Complete details of the applied candidate along with their work information are available on the Job card list of each individual.
- The primary purpose of the Assam Government is to provide employment opportunities for the people of rural and urban areas of Assam.
- Earlier the rural people were only having the benefits of this scheme, but from now onwards urban people have also been given the opportunity to avail the benefits of the MGNREGA Assam Job Card.
- With the introduction of this MGNREGA Assam Job card scheme, the purpose of giving rural and urban people job opportunities and adequate earnings has finally come true for the Assam Government.
Assam Job Card Important Points
The following important points are to be noted related to the Assam Job card:
- To apply for the Assam Job Card one must first visit the Gram Panchayat or Block Development Office to submit the form.
- The payment is made by the direct transfer method to the beneficiary after the completion of work within 15 days.
- A maximum of 100 days of work out of 365 days can be allotted to the beneficiary.
- As of now, the Assam Government is offering a minimum wage of Rs 238/- per day for the work done under the MGNREGA Assam Job card scheme.
MGNREGA Assam Job Card List Conclusion
With the primary objective of providing employment facilities to the poorer sections of the people of Assam State, the MGNREGA Assam Job Card List plays an important role in the benefit of both rural and urban people.
The introduction of the Assam Job Card List made the poor people believe in the Assam Government again for a better future and some adequate earnings for their daily life.
So on our webpage, if anyone is having any type of query or confusion related to the MGNREGA Assam job card list 2023, then please feel free to comment here.
Our dedicated team is always there to help you by answering your queries with correct information related to the MGNREGA Assam Job Card 2023 List Checking. In Assam Saraswati puja is the most popular festivel.
How can I check my job card list in Assam?
To check the job card list in Assam, we need to visit the official website i.e. nrega.nic.in, and select the state-wise link for viewing the job card list.
What is the daily payment amount of the Assam job card?
In Assam state under MGNREGA, the daily payment for job cards is rupee 238.
I’m Sourav, (BA) Graduate. Specialized content writer. Get accurate information from Moneygita.