Indira Gandhi Smart Phone Yojana List Check, Camp List Check process & eligibility.
The Indira Gandhi Smart Phone Yojana is a great initiative started by the Rajasthan Government to offer internet and voice call services with a free mobile phone to all eligible women/girls of Rajasthan State.
The beginning of this scheme will initiate to connect all the women with this modern generation and make them self-dependent by using mobile technology.
“Now there might be many questions arising among the users about how to check the Indira Gandhi Smart Phone Yojana List or camp list.”
To solve all the above queries/questions of the users regarding the Indira Gandhi Smart Phone Yojana, we are providing some detailed information here which has been researched by our team so that you can get the best and correct information from our article.
So let’s start with the article Indira Gandhi Smart Phone Yojana List and view detailed information from here.
Table of Contents
Indira Gandhi Smart Phone Yojana Overview
|Scheme Topic||Indira Gandhi Smart Phone Yojana 2023|
|Launched By||Shri Ashok Gehlot|
|Authority||Rajasthan State Government|
|Beneficiary||Women of Rajasthan State|
|Benefits||Free Mobile Phone|
|Start Date||10th August 2023 (1st Phase)|
The Indira Gandhi Smart Phone Yojana List provides the list of beneficiaries who are eligible for the Rajasthan Government scheme of Indira Gandhi Smart Phone Yojana 2023. As per the list, the beneficiaries will be provided free smartphones to eligible women and girls of Rajasthan.
Indira Gandhi Smart Phone Yojana List
To check your name in the list, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the Indira Gandhi Smartphone Yojana: https://igsy.rajasthan.gov.in/ website.
- Enter your “Jan Aadhar Number” and select the scheme category.
- Click on the “Submit” button and a full family list of members will appear on the screen
- Now select the family member (woman/girl) to check their eligibility status.
Once a member is applicable for the Indira Gandhi Smart Phone Yojana, a message will appear as “You are eligible for free phone in IGSY”
Indira Gandhi Smart Phone Yojana Camp Search
- Visit the official website of Indira Gandhi Smartphone Yojana → https://igsy.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- On the homepage look for district-wise camp list.
- Select your district, tehsil, and block accordingly
- The camp details will be shown on the screen as per the details.
What are the Eligibility Requirements For Indira Gandhi Smart Phone Yojana?
- Local resident of Rajasthan.
- Only for women/girls of Rajasthan.
- Overall family income must be less than 2.5 Lakhs per annum.
- No one in the applicant’s family should be working in a Government job.
Who Can Directly Apply For Indira Gandhi Smart Phone Yojana?
- Widow Ekalnari Pensioner
- Women working for 100 days (2022-23) in MGNREGA
- Women working 50 days in Indira Gandhi Urban Employment Guarantee Scheme(2022-23)
- Government School girls from class 9th to 12.
- College/ITI /Polytechnic→ Girl Students.
What will be the Documents Required for Indira Gandhi Smart Phone Yojana?
- Jan Aadhar Card Copy
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Mobile number (Linked to Jan’s Aadhaar card)
- Latest Color Passport Size Photograph
- Proof Of Income (If required)
- PPO Number Required for women who are receiving widow/single women pension.
- School/College/Institution→ ID Card for the girls studying there.
Indira Gandhi Smart Phone Yojana→ Detail Camp Zone Process”
Step 1→The eligible beneficiary will be informed through SMS when their name is selected on the final list as given out by the Rajasthan State Government.
Step 2→Through the SMS notification, the selected beneficiaries will be able to see the address of their camp and the date of getting the free smartphone.
Step 3→The beneficiary has to visit the camp (Zone 1- Zone 6) as per the given date and with the required documents
Step 4→In Zone-1 camp, the document verification process of Jan Aadhar Card, Aadhar Card will be carried out along with registered mobile number checking, installation of e-wallet app in mobile will also be done,
Step 5→In Zone-2 camp, the help desk team will check the eligibility and also the name on the final list, the KYC form will also be given there.
Step 6→In Zone-3 camp, the beneficiary can buy the sim of their own choice with internet connectivity along with recharge options from different Telecom Service Providers.
Step 7→In Zone-4 camp, the beneficiary can buy the mobile phone set from here of their own choice.
Step 8→In Zone 5 camp, the DBT official will complete the e-Wallet KYC procedure, and the amount of Rs 6800/- will be credited to the e-Wallet.
Step 9→In Zone 6 camp, different Government mobile apps like Jan Aadhaar Wallet 2.0, Jan Aadhaar App, Raj Sampark App, and Jan Soochna App will be installed here.
Indira Gandhi Smart Phone Yojana Phase Wise Plan
The initial phase of the Indira Gandhi Smart Phone Yojana is for the widows and divorced women of Rajasthan which will start from 10th August 2023 and is expected to conclude around 30th August 2023. This phase will include around 40 Lakh women to have the benefits of the Indira Gandhi Smart Phone Yojana.
For the second phase, another 95 lakh women are going to get free smartphones under this Scheme by the Rajasthan Government.
What is the Indira Gandhi Smart Phone Yojana?
A significant announcement has been made by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Shri Ashok Gehlot for the launch of Indira Gandhi Smart Phone Yojana. The main motive of the Scheme is to provide free smartphones to all eligible women and girls in Rajasthan.
This scheme which is a part of Digital Rajasthan Mission is expected to give benefits to around 1.3 crore women and girls of Rajasthan.
With the introduction of this modern connectivity scheme, the Government’s main approach will be to make all women of Rajasthan digitally literate and connected with each other.
So let’s scroll down further to look at the other important points related to Indira Gandhi Smart Phone Yojana.
Indira Gandhi Smart Phone Yojana→ Rs 6800 /- Amount Details
For the distribution of free smartphones to the selected applicants, the Rajasthan State Government will distribute a certain amount of Rs 6800/- which will be credited to their individual Jan Aadhaar e-Wallet app.
The total amount of Rs 6800/- consists of Rs 6125/-for smartphone and Rs 675/- for recharge purposes. This amount will be put in the Jan Aadhaar e-wallet app by the Rajasthan State Government so that the selected women will be able to choose the smartphone and SIM of their own choice.
Please note that if the beneficiary takes the smartphone in the camp for more than Rs 6800/- then they will have to pay the extra amount at their own expense.
Indira Gandhi Smart Phone Yojana Important Points
- The application form should be filled in carefully and accurately with correct information.
- Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Scheme will start on 10 August 2023 for which Camps will be organized in each district.
- Proof of income and legally correct documents are required for the application process.
- The beneficiaries of the Indira Gandhi Smart Phone Yojana will be selected on a first come first served basis.
- The Indira Gandhi Smart Phone Yojana will help to bridge the digital division in the Rajasthan State and will improve connectivity.
- Under this scheme, a total of 1 crore 35 lakh women will be given free smartphones in two phases
Indira Gandhi Smart Phone Yojana HelpLine Number
|Rajasthan Sampark||181 (Toll Free)|
|State Level Camp Control Room No.||0141-2927393, 2927398, 2927399|
|Camp Email Id||[email protected]|
Indira Gandhi Smart Phone Yojana Conclusion
As of now, we are in a fantastic era of mobile technology which is bringing the world closer and together for better connectivity with each other.
So with the intent of making all women/girls digitally literate and empowered, the Rajasthan State government has announced giving free smartphones by introducing the Indira Gandhi Smart Phone Yojana.
This Scheme will increase awareness among the women of the state so that they will participate in the prosperity and progress of their families in the future.
Girls who are studying far away from their homes will be able to maintain a connection with their family members with the help of mobile and further, they can take online classes also.
So, anyone looking for information related to the Indira Gandhi Smart Phone Yojana List, please visit our article. Our dedicated team has tried hard to provide the latest and correct information so that every user can avail of the benefits of the scheme.
For any queries please feel free to comment here.
I am V. Manohar, a B.Sc graduate. I am working on an online application and form fill-up-related work. Apart from keeping an eye on various government schemes, I like to share information about them through the Moneygita.