Government Free Laptop Scheme Application Form, Free Laptop Scheme For Students, Free Laptop Scheme Application Form Download
For all related information on Free Laptop Scheme Application Form, Free Laptop Scheme For Students, Free Laptop Scheme Application Form Download along with overview, eligibility, documents, and objective, please scroll down below in our article.
We all know that Education is one of the important aspects of our life which gives us the opportunity for a better future and to make a successful career along with personal growth. So to maintain proper education practices available to all students without any obstacles, the Government has decided to provide free laptops under the Free Laptop Scheme.
Under this scheme, students can apply for a free laptop so that they can pursue their dreams of higher studies and achieve their goals for a bright career.
“So let’s start the article Free Laptop Scheme Application Form along with its relevant process”
Table of Contents
What is Free Laptop Scheme Application Form?
Under the Free Laptop Scheme of the Government, the students of class 12 will get new laptops free of cost in a motive to increase the students ’ productivity and educational skills for higher studies.
To avail of the benefits of the Free laptop Scheme, the student has to fill out the application form with proper documents as prescribed below in our article.
The Free Laptop Scheme is a great opportunity for all the students who want to achieve their goal of higher education so that they can contribute their knowledge for the successful growth of India in the field of the Advanced Digital era.
Free Laptop Scheme Application Form Overview
|Topic||Free Laptop Scheme Application Form|
|Scheme Type||Government Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||12th Class Students|
|States Under The Scheme||Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh,Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Rajasthan, Haryana, etc.|
|Application Process||Both Offline And Online|
|Motive||Encouraging The Board Exams Students To Achieve Good Percentage of Marks|
|Benefits||Free Laptops For Better Education|
|Budget||Approx. 2000 Crores|
Who Are Eligible For The Free Laptop Scheme Application Form?
- The applying student must be studying in Class 12 in a proper school.
- The student has to secure a minimum of 75% marks in the Boards Exams.
- Must have applied for higher studies after passing out Board Exams.
What Are the Documents Required For the Free Laptop Scheme Application Form?
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Proof
- School Id Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Board Examination Result/Report Card
- Bank Account Details
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photographs
What Is The Process For The Free Laptop Scheme Application Form Fill-Up?
- Visit the official website, once notified by the Government
- Click on the Notification for Free Laptop Scheme on the homepage.
- Download the application form and print it
- Fill out the application form correctly and attach relevant documents.
- Submit the duly filled form to the nearest Educational Regional Office/Relevant School.
Please note that we will provide the Application Form (PDF Format) in our article once it is officially published. So keep visiting our article for the latest update on the Application Form for Free Laptop Scheme.
Objectives Of Free Laptop Scheme Application Form
- Improving the education system.
- Encouraging the students to pursue higher studies for a better career
- Implementation of Advanced Digital studies for a bright future.
- To increase the productivity and educational skills of students
What are the Features of the Free Laptop Scheme Application Form?
- The eligible student will get a free Laptop from the Government.
- This scheme will further encourage meritorious students to pursue their dreams.
- Financially weak students can avail the benefit of the Scheme and can have a free laptop for further studies in Engineering, Information Technology, etc.
How The Free Laptop Scheme Application Form Will Be Helpful For All Students?
As of now, Technology has become one of the main aspects of the country’s economic and financial growth. So to keep the students familiar with the advanced technology, Free Laptop Scheme is being launched to uplift their educational skills.
The main vision of the Free Laptop Scheme is to promote the use of digital devices like laptops for all students which would be very helpful for them to build a strong career with a bright future.
In this article, we have tried to cover all the important points related to the Free Laptop Scheme Application Form, along with Eligibility, Documents Required, Application Form Process, and Features.
Once the official notification of the Free Laptop Scheme is out, we will provide the latest updated Application Form (PDF File) for all the users in our article, so please visit our website regularly. For any queries please feel free to comment here. Currently, this scheme is not started.
MP Govt. gives Rs 25,000/- for buying a laptop/computer under Seekho Kamao Yojana.
I am V. Manohar, a B.Sc graduate. I am working on an online application and form fill-up-related work. Apart from keeping an eye on various government schemes, I like to share information about them through the Moneygita.