For all related information on Free Laptop For Student Online Registration, overview, eligibility, documents, and online registration, please scroll down below in our article.
For better education quality and to maintain the race with the advanced generation, the Government has launched the Scheme called Free Laptop Scheme, to benefit the students of Class 12 who have secured a minimum of 75% and going for higher studies.
Under this Free Laptop Scheme, free laptops will be given to all students who actually don’t get the opportunity to buy laptops at the right time of their educational life.
Table of Contents
Free Laptop Scheme 2023 Short Description
The educational process in India has been made more systematic to prepare students for advanced courses and technology.
With this new generation of study and advanced courses, students also need electronic devices like laptops or PCs to understand the modern technology of studies for their bright careers and future.
So to deal with this and to make the students more active in the educational line, the Government has decided to launch the free laptop Scheme along with its online registration which will be applicable to all the aspiring and bright students of higher class.
Free Laptop for Student Overview
|Topic||Free Laptop for Student Online Registration|
|Launched By||States of UP, Kerala, MP, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, AP, etc.|
|Beneficiaries||High School 12th Class Students|
|Benefit||Better Education and Bright Career|
|Objective||Distribution of Free Laptop To All Students|
|Application Process||Both Offline and Online|
|Estimated Budget||Approx. 2000 crores|
Eligibility Criteria for Free Laptop Scheme
- The applying student must be studying in a higher class and admitted to the proper School or College.
- The student has to secure a good percentage of marks i.e. around 75% in the board examination
- The student has to apply for further higher studies after passing out Class 12 board exams with good marks.
Required Documents for Free Laptop
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Proof
- School Id Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Board Examination Result/Report Card
- Bank Account Details
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photographs
Online Registration Process for Free Laptop
- Visit the official website, once provided by the Government.
- Click on the “Free Laptop Scheme” registration link on the homepage.
- Now log in with the required credentials and click on the Apply option.
- Enter all the required details and upload scanned documents.
- Click on Submit to finish the process.
- Note the acknowledgment number for future tracking.
Please note that once the official notification is out, we will give you all the related updates here on our website.
So keep visiting our website for the latest updates on “Free Laptop for Student Online Registration”
Currently, this scheme has not started.
Objective of Free Laptop Scheme
- Improving the educational quality.
- Encouraging the students to higher studies.
- Structuring the Educational Model of our country for a bright future.
- To increase the productivity and educational skills of students
Benefits of Free Laptop Scheme
- Free Laptops will be given to all aspiring students to pursue their dreams.
- The students can do further higher studies by acquiring relevant knowledge with the help of a given laptop.
- Students of poor families can work with laptops like others and achieve educational knowledge.
Free Laptop Conclusion
As of now many states like Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh etc are implementing the free laptop Scheme for the betterment of their educational system for an upcoming bright future.
In India, many students have to suffer financial problems and other circumstances for which they are not adequately implementing education practices. To remove this ongoing problem and to raise the literacy rate in India, the Government has introduced the free laptop Scheme to create a successful path for all students.
Madhya Pradesh government gives 25,000/- for buying a laptop/computer under CM Learn and Earn Scheme.
I am V. Manohar, a B.Sc graduate. I am working on an online application and form fill-up-related work. Apart from keeping an eye on various government schemes, I like to share information about them through the Moneygita.