The Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Assam Abhiyan 2023 is an efficient government scheme providing financial assistance to entrepreneurs and youths in Assam. Know about its online application process and eligibility criteria in this article.
The Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Assam Abhiyan 2023 is an efficient government scheme launched by the Government of Assam under the leadership of the honorable Chief Minister Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma that provides financial assistance along with skill-based training to entrepreneurs and youths to improve businesses in Assam.
To learn more, keep reading our informative article to find all the details about the Mukhyamantri Aatmanirbhar Assam online application process and eligibility criteria.
Table of Contents
Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Assam Abhiyan 2023
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Assam Abhiyan|
|Launched by||Assam Chief Minister Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma|
|Year Of Launch||2023|
|Undertaking By||Government of Assam|
|Beneficiaries||Youths and Entrepreneurs of Assam.|
|Application Process Mode||Online|
|Financial Assistance||Rs 2 Lakh/Rs 3 Lakh/Rs 5 Lakh in Two Installments|
|Benefits||Skill And Entrepreneurship Training for one month with a one-time stipend of Rs 10,000/-.|
What is Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Assam Abhiyan?
The Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Assam Abhiyan (MAAA) is a scheme launched by the Government of Assam by the honorable CM Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma to provide financial assistance to the farmers, young entrepreneurs, and other businessmen of the state.
This scheme’s features will help them to become self-reliant along with availing the benefits of help assistance like subsidies, stipends, loans, training, and other facilities that will be given to them under the scheme.
What are the important features of Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Assam Abhiyan?
With the launch of “MukhyaMantri Atmanirbhar Assam Abhiyan”, the Government has tried to provide a positive stride towards empowering Assam’s youth and maintain the practice of self-reliance and excellent entrepreneurship skills for a better business.
Along with the financial help and skill training program, the Assam state government has created the way of a brighter future for its young citizens to make their dreams come true.
The MukhyaMantri Atmanirbhar Assam Abhiyan Online Application Process will finally contribute to the state’s economy for a better position and will improve the state employment ratio too.
The MukhyaMantri Atmanirbhar Assam Abhiyan Eligibility Criteria will include all the young youths and smart entrepreneurs of Assam state to build a strong economic position and a better marketplace for business.
Eligibility Criteria for Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Assam Abhiyan
The Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Assam Abhiyan Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Age limit 18-60 years.
- Must have a minimum qualification of passing Class 10.
- Must be unemployed or self-employed.
- The annual income must be less than Rs. 5 lakh.
- Must have been registered with the Employment Exchange before 1st April 2023.
- Should not be a Loan Defaulter or have any kind of dues from the Government.
- Only one member per family is eligible for this scheme.
What Documents are required for Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Assam Abhiyan
To apply for the Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Assam Abhiyan 2023 following documents are required
- Residence Proof of Assam.
- Class 10th Mark sheet/ Other Educational Certificate.
- Age Proof.
- Aadhar Card.
- Employment Exchange Card/ Registration Number.
- Valid Mobile Number.
- Bank Account Details.
- Skill Proof / Business Profile (If Having)
How to Apply for Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Assam Abhiyan Online
To apply for the Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Assam Abhiyan online, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Assam Government → https://assam.gov.in/
- Then click on the “Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Assam Abhiyan” section.
- Then click the “Apply Online” button.
- Properly fill online application form with your personal information.
- Scan the required documents and upload them.
- Then click the final submit button.
Key Benefits of Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Assam Abhiyan
There are many benefits of the Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Assam Abhiyan online application which include
- Provision of Free Cost Skill Training and Entrepreneurship program.
- Full one-month skilled training by the management experts and experienced officials.
- Rs. 10,000/- will be provided after the completion of Training.
- Interest-free loan is to be provided under this scheme which is the main feature of this scheme.
- Loan Amounts will be Rs. 2 Lakh, 3 Lakh, and 5 Lakh which is to be provided in two Installments
- The loan will be repayable after 5 years, which is a great relief to the beneficiaries
- 2 lakh beneficiaries will be eligible in the next 2 years to get the benefit of this program.
- Skill enhancement programs will be provided to the beneficiaries so that they can start their own business in Assam state.
- The government will also help in promotion and marketing access for better business and profit.
Beneficiary Coverage for Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Assam Abhiyan 2023
Following beneficiary coverage will be granted under the Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Assam 2023
- Financial assistance of a minimum of Rs 2, 00,000 is to be given by the Government to all the eligible beneficiaries.
- Under this scheme, an interest-free government loan is being provided to make them focus more on business without any tension of investment.
- The loan is repayable after 5 years which is a great relief as good satisfactory time is available for repayment.
- A total of 2 Lakh beneficiaries will be chosen over the next two years for this scheme, i.e. for the upcoming year 2023-2025.
What are the Skill Development Programs under the Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Assam Abhiyan
- Under the Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Assam Abhiyan 2023, the selected candidates have to undergo a one-month skill development training program under expert supervision.
- This one-month training program will include enhancing critical skills like entrepreneurship, management, and business handling processes.
Objectives of Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Assam Abhiyan 2023
The main objectives of Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Assam Abhiyan are as follows
- To promote economic development in Assam and make the people self-reliant along with self-dependant.
- The Scheme will help to increase employment opportunities in the Assam State by which the state’s economic condition will be strengthened.
- To support and promote young entrepreneurs in Assam by providing them with skilled training and financial support.
- The future plan includes the selection of 2,00,000 beneficiaries from Assam state who will be provided with a loan of Rs. 2,00,000 as an investment for their business.
Quick Highlights of Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Assam Abhiyan
|Chief Minister Sh. Hemanta Biswa Sarma announced to start of the most efficient employment scheme called Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Assam Abhiyan|
|Its primary aim is to encourage self-income among the youth and implement entrepreneurship.|
|It will benefit the unemployed and micro-entrepreneurs youth of BPL and low-income families|
|Assam Government will provide an Interest-Free Loan which includes the loan amount slab of Rs 2 Lakh, Rs 3 Lakh, and Rs 5 Lakh available in two installments.|
|The Scheme was launched in a Cabinet Session which was held on 12th September 2023 with the official website launching on 23rd September 2023.|
Importance of Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Assam Abhiyan
The Main importance of Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Assam Abhiyan are as follows:-
- This scheme is very necessary for people who want to start their own business and looking for an opportunity and financial help.
- With financial help and loan assistance from the Assam Government, people can improve their business setup for a new phase of beginning.
- Interested young youths can undergo skill development training to improve their entrepreneurial business and marketing skills.
- Many employment opportunities and new business plans will be launched which will be good for the Assam state economic condition.
- If someone is looking for an opportunity to start their own business, then Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Assam Abhiyan is the best scheme created for them to implement for a profitable business and bright future.
Positive Implements Of MukhyaMantri Atmanirbhar Assam Abhiyan
The Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Assam Abhiyan is a beneficial scheme designed to maintain the economic development in Assam and make the people self-dependent. As per the Assam Government, this scheme can bring a sustainable change in the state and will indulge in social development too.
This great initiative of the Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Assam Abhiyan will nurture the potential of the youth and help in building a strong vibrant state. We can finally say that the Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Assam Abhiyan is expected to create a new era of entrepreneurship and innovation in Assam which will create opportunity and development with good prosperity for Assam State.
Now the official website and notification for the Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Assam Abhiyan 2023 will be released on 23 September 2023, so please connect with us to get the latest updates and more information on MukhyaMantri Atmanirbhar Assam Abhiyan Online Application Process and its benefits.
I am V. Manohar, a B.Sc graduate. I am working on an online application and form fill-up-related work. Apart from keeping an eye on various government schemes, I like to share information about them through the Moneygita.