Here in our article, all the users will get correct information related to the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Scheme form (PMMVY) pdf, Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Scheme, PMMVY 2023 including an overview, documents, eligibility, online and offline process.
This scheme is basically implemented by the Ministry of Women and Child Development with a motive to give financial help of around Rs 6,000/- in three installments to pregnant and lactating women for their first childbirth. Another amount of Rs 6,000/-is also given directly for the birth of a second child with the condition of having a girl.
Table of Contents
Overview Of PM Matru Vandana Yojana 2023?
|Topic||Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Scheme Form (PMMVY)|
|Beneficiaries||All Lactating mothers (LM) and Pregnant Women (PW) except those who are working with the State Government, Central Government or Public Sector Undertaking.|
|Scheme Under||Integrated Child Development Service|
|Department||Department of Social Welfare or the Department of Women and Child Development|
|Financial Amount||Rs 6000/- (For 1st Child)|
Rs 6000/- (For 2nd Child) →For Having Girl only as Newlyborn
|Official Email ID||[email protected]|
|Helpline Number||011 – 23380329,011-23382393|
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Scheme Form
1. PMMVY form 1-a pdf download link:
2. PMMVY form 1-b pdf link:
3. PMMVY form 1-c pdf download link:
Documents Required for PM Matru Vandana Scheme
- Aadhar card.
- Ration Card
- Bank account Passbook or Post Office Passbook
- Full Medical details related to Pregnancy.
- Duly Filled Application Form 1-A, Form 1-B, Form 1-C
- MCP (Mother And Child Protection) Card
- Passport Size Photographs
Eligibility Criteria for PM Matru Vandana Scheme
- Must be a Pregnant woman of 19 years and above for the first childbirth.
- For the second child, the Scheme will be eligible for the new birth of girls only.
- Anganwadi Workers (AWW), Anganwadi Helpers (AWH), and Accredited Social Health Activists (ASHA) are also eligible for this Scheme.
How to Apply for PM Matru Vandana Scheme
- Visit the official website https://pmmvy.nic.in/ and log in with the help of the User ID and Password.
- Click on Beneficiary Registration which is under the Data Entry header.
- We have to fill out the Personal Profile very carefully as instructed below.
- Select the Applying For option as First Child or Second Child as per the requirement.
- Enter the Name, DOB, Category, and Mobile number along with your Aadhar Number carefully.
- Upload the required scanned document for Eligibility Proof.
- Now we have to enter the Important Dates related to the MCP Card, Menstrual Date, and Child Birth.
- Give the correct present address and the full bank account details.
- Submit the form after reviewing it for any mistakes.
Offline Apply for PM Matru Vandana Yojana
- Visit the nearest Anganwadi Centre (AWC) or Government Health facility under the PMMVY scheme.
- Get the application forms 1-A,1-B, and 1-C according to your required criteria, from the AWC (Anganwadi Centre)
- Duly fill out the Application forms (1-A/1-B/1-C) and submit them with the required documents.
- For the user’s convenience, we have provided all three Application forms (1-A/1-B/1-C) in this article as given below.
- The authorized supervisor will verify all the information provided in the application form along with the supporting documents.
- On successful verification, we will receive an acknowledgment copy from the Anganwadi Worker (AWW), Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA), or Auxiliary Nurse and midwife (ANM).
- Keep the acknowledgment copy safe for tracking the application status in the future.
Application Status Check for PM Matru Vandana Yojana
- Visit the official Website https://pmmvy.nic.in/ and log in with the help of the User ID and Password.
- Click on the Search Beneficiary option and enter the Aadhar Number
- Click on the Search Button to view the status.
- We will get full details of the application status and the payment details.
- Visit the nearest Anganwadi Centre (AWC) or Government Health Centre
- Provide the acknowledgment slip to the supervising officer for checking.
- The full information of the submitted application can be available from the Supervisor
3 Installments Stages & Amount Received for PM Matru Vandana Yojana 2023
The full descriptive process of receiving the cash incentive for all three installments and their required conditions along with documents for the first child is given below
- Completely filled out Form 1-A
- ID proof
- Bank Passbook
- MCP Card
- On Early Pregnancy Registration
- Along with the above documents, the mother must register her pregnancy in the MCP(Mother and Child Protection) within 150 days from the LMP (Last Menstrual Period)
Amount Paid: For the 1st installment the payable amount is Rs 1,000/-
- Completely filled Form 1-B
- MCP Card
- Six Months (180 days) of Pregnancy
- A minimum of one Ante Natal check-up has to be done.
Amount Paid: For the 2nd installment the payable amount is Rs 2,000/-
- Completely fill out Form 1-C
- MCP Card
- Birth Registration certificate of the child
- Aadhar Card
- After the registration of childbirth and completion of the first cycle of vaccinations.
Amount Paid: For the 3rd installment the payable amount is Rs 2,000/–
Additional Cash Incentive: The Beneficiaries will also receive an additional Rs 1,000/- under the Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY) for institutional delivery,
So the total maternity benefit received altogether under the PMMVY (Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana) and JSY (Janani Suraksha Yojana ) schemes becomes Rs 6,000/- for the applicable beneficiaries.
What Are the New Rules for the Second Child in PM Matru Vandana Yojana?
According to the revamped Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY), Rs 6000 will be provided for the second child, only if the newborn is a girl. This rule is in effect as per a sub-scheme under Mission Shakti with a motive of crediting the aid directly to the account of women/lactating mothers for their individual care and the first living child.
The addition of a second child under PM Matru Vandana Yojana 2023 is to discourage pre-birth gender selection and to promote and celebrate the girl child.
What is PM Matru Vandana Yojana?
PM Matru Vandana Yojana also known as Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY) was officially launched on 31st December 2016 and it is still famous now for its financial contribution of cash incentives to the beneficiary’s Post Office account or bank account for their first childbirth.
Now after the revamped plan for the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY) 2023, another Rs 6,000 will be provided to the beneficiary directly at one time for the second child, only if the newborn is a girl.
It is a Maternity Benefit Programme that is implemented all over India in accordance with the provision of the National Food Security Act, 2013.
The main objective of PM Matru Vandana Yojana is to give them financial help from the Government thus improving the health of pregnant women and lactating mothers.
Maharashtra farmers now can apply under the Farmer Mahaurja Kusum Solar Pump Yojana to get solar pumps.
What are the Benefits of PM Matru Vandana Yojana
- Under PM Matru Vandana Yojana 2023, a woman can avail of cash incentives from the Government for better nutritional and healthy foods.
- The Scheme was introduced to improve the health standard and improve the comfort level of pregnant women, lactating mothers, and infants.
- With the help of the received financial amount, Pregnant Women and Lactating Mothers can take care of themselves without any financial pressure of money.
- With this scheme, the Government wants to maintain respect and pride for all women in our society.
Objective of PM Matru Vandana Yojana
- To promote the appropriate practice and utmost care during pregnancy, delivery, and lactation time.
- The PM Matru Vandana Yojana 2023 further encourages women to follow good nutrition and to have exclusive feeding practices for the first six months.
- Under this Scheme, the Government is willing to provide cash incentives for improved health and the availability of good nutrition to pregnant and lactating mothers.
Who Are Not Eligible For PM Matru Vandana Yojana 2023?
All the women who are in regular employment with the State Government, Central Government, or Public Sector Undertakings are not applicable for the Scheme. Women who are regular Tax payees are also exempt from this Scheme.
What are The Age Criteria For PM Matru Vandana Yojana 2023?
All Lactating mothers (LM) and Pregnant Women (PW) of a minimum age of 19 years or above are eligible for the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana 2023.
I am V. Manohar, a B.Sc graduate. I am working on an online application and form fill-up-related work. Apart from keeping an eye on various government schemes, I like to share information about them through the Moneygita.